• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

12'' prince dolls question

Status
Not open for further replies.
12'' prince dolls question

DimiSpice

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

I'm brand new here on the forum. I've always been a big Disney fans and fairytales in general so with a little girl on the way in December I thought it was the splendid time to start the Disney princess doll collection.
So far I seem to have missed out on an awful lot, especially those designer princess collection (simply WOW!) but the 10 princesses are on their way. However it saddens me to say that there spouses are very hard to get hold off.
I've managed to get hold off the beast, Aladdin & Flynn but the UK store no longer seems to be selling the others online or in store.
Are they still available, or will they get a new release towards the end of the year?

Would be great if someone could help :)

Dimi

My guess is the UK stores just don't have them all in stock yet.... don't worry, they WILL come back! :)
I hope so, even though they are initially intended for the little girl who's on the way, I would like to show them off in a room. And what are the princesses without their princes ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back