• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

12775: Disney Auctions - Lilo & Stitch Surfboard (GWP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12775: Disney Auctions - Lilo & Stitch Surfboard (GWP)

Allycat

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=12775&sid=2140.1295706692

Does anyone else have this pin? I just purchased it on ebay and the back seems a little hatchy and unclear :( They accidentally sent me another disney auction pin and it had a little disney auction bubble on the back so Im really wondering! Does anyone else have this pin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AllyCat
First off welcome to DPF...I am looking for that pin so I could not tell you what it says or looks like on the back
Does your pin have the date and any kind of logo on it...as for the other one..Does it have a hologram type bubble?
and alot of auction paddles on it..I think some were sold that way when they first appeared,Judy

Hi there, This pin shouldn't have a bubble of any kind, but I think my pin was also a tad hazy, i will check when i get home. Just asking what colour is the metal on the back??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back