• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

"13" Reflection of Evil LE 13 Framed set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this really exist??? :lol: What if they took it off the RSP and made it an auction item to make more money??? Bastards!!!

Seriously though, at $400, this frame set is a steal and whoever at Disney priced it at $400 is an idiot. Of course, if I had one I wouldn't be saying that. :D

Wife and I put this in a bizzilion times on our RSP's and got ZERO!! I agree with Diablo, at $400 it is a steal! I am going to make my own framed set with the "13" monthly pins and the Event poster. Given they will not have the EQ "frame" but it will be close enough for me.

Again, did ANYONE get the LE 13 framed set??

Mike S.
Figment919

That's a big fat NO from me. I had it #1 on all my Rsp's and got nada, none, zip, zero. Who ever got them got one heck of a bargain.

No did not get it but did get a 2nd Maleficent frame set that is for sale but only have 2 day to decide if I want it or not then it goes to someone else it is for sale

Why yes, in fact I was able to buy 2 of these frame sets! (just kidding!) I didn't even sign up for this merchandise event since I live 34 miles from DLR & roughly 3000+ miles from WDW! I'm curious as well, since this is SUCH a low LE of 13, who all got one?

OK, now I am REALLY getting interested in this... NONE of the Framed Sets have appeared on the big Auction Site, no one is offering them for Sale, where are they??

Don't be afraid to post if you got one, we just want to share in your find!!

Mike S.
Figment919

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back