• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: *15 Minutes Left* HM Penny *Ends 8/14*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: *15 Minutes Left* HM Penny *Ends 8/14*

disneyvillainlover

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
DisneyVillainLover's Second Auction!

This very pretty Pressed Penny – Haunted Mansion from WDI is 1 out of 16 pressed pennies made and it is up for auction!
Pin 81848: Pressed Pennies Mystery Pin Collection - Haunted Mansion Holiday with Jack Skellington

Members Trading: 12
Members Wanting: 63

AUCTION ENDS: TUESDAY AUGUST 14TH AT 9PM PST!

Please follow all DPF Auction rules.
Place all bids in this thread only. No PMs and no cash offers.
If you wish to edit or add to your bid, please do not edit your post. Just make a new reply with your new bid.
You may bid as many times as you want.
I would like something comparable in return but if you don’t have anything I want feel free to bid things not on my wants list.

Likes: Wants list, Villains (specifically Ursula, Scar and Hades), Hercules, Horse pins, Pocahontas, Tarzan, and woodland creatures (Meeko, Sleeping Beauty animals, etc.)

Dislikes for this auction: Hidden Mickeys and fab 5

Have fun bidding!

Last edited:
I will start with these:
pin73450th72
Pin 73450: Disney Store Europe -UP Vue Cinema Pin

docfish2u is still in the lead.

2spongey6: not a huge fan of the Queen of hearts but those pins are beautiful. I've seen the Ursula one and they are pretty cool. Thanks for the bid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back