• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" belle or tiana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" belle or tiana?

Brii59

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm able to buy one more 17" doll to add to my collection, however, I am not sure if I should buy bell or tiana. Belle is one of my favorite princesses, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think that tiana 's dress wasn't more beautiful and impressive. Because of this, I am torn on which one to get. They both sell for around the same price. Any input on which one u like more and why , would be much appreciated, and help on my quest to get my next doll.

Without reading, I would have said Belle (because seriously, Belle is so beautiful). But I think that if you find Tiana's dress that much better, go for her :)
Belle will around again next time when you have the money !

Well, I guess part of the reason I'd say Tiana is because I like the character and design a bit more, but even aside from that, I think her LE doll is much nicer. I would vote for her.

I don't have Belle, but I do have Tiana and I think that she is just stunning! So I would vote for her!

I have both of them, and I would say Tiana. I love Belle, and she's higher on my list of princesses than Tiana, but the Tiana doll just has so much more detail to her. I got my Belle and Tiana after their releases through ebay, and I will say that Tiana was definitely worth the extra money more than Bella was.

These are the two 17" LE dolls I don't have, but personally I rank them as Tiana first, Belle second. If Belle's hair were not so long and her face were more glam, she might have been ranked first, but as it stands, I think Tiana is better overall. :)

Tiana is more detailed (and more beautiful IMO) than Belle. :) I've only caught glimpses of my dolls in person, though. My mom has them locked away somewhere in the house!

Well I agree with the general consensus! lol I'll admit I'm a bit biased because Tiana's one of my favorite princesses, but I do really think her doll is superior in terms of quality and design. When I first saw the 17" Tiana in person, I couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. Then...maybe because I developed really high expectations, I was pretty disappointed when I saw Belle in person because I felt like her ball gown had so much potential to be fabulous, but fell flat.

Tiana. Definitely. Belle is probably my favorite princess but I really was disappointed with her LE Doll. I'm hoping that they redo her with a subsequent release actually.

I also still need Belle and Tiana for my collection, and if I had to pick between the two I would pick Tiana. Her doll is much prettier (in my opinion) than Belle. Belle's hair and dress just seem a little "off" to me...but Tiana looks gorgeous. :)

I would buy the one I like, not based on who was more popular with other people. It's your money that you are spending after all, so it should be a choice that only you are happy with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back