• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" Laday Tremaine doll....Who Has Ordered Theirs??

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" Laday Tremaine doll....Who Has Ordered Theirs??

jrsinger78

jrsinger78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just ordered mine this morning! Kind of a rush ;) Received my LE Cinderella yesterday and I just had to get Lady T....even though her collar is a bit much, she is perfectly wicked and I had to have her! Who else ordered this morning? :rofl:

Certainly have!! She will have to fly her box all the way over to Australia haha. Wonder how many other Aussies would get her... hmm...

I just bought mine at the store, I never bought a le doll at the store, so I wanted the experience, I also got a cool large Disney bag that's the same color as lady tremaines box! So glad I went in person, I was the only one there as well!

I ordered online but it didn't say anything about the bag! I would have loved the bag! Is it a thick bag like with the Villians or is it just plastic?

imagejpeg

got mine in store. my store received 4 and i got the last one at 12:30pm! the plastic cover is a bit dented but the doll and the cardboard box is perfect. So its okay. I planned on deboxing her anyways :D I ordered one online too just in case I couldnt get one at the store. I'm going to give that my sister since she liked her. :D

I purchased mine :) I don't love her collar but hey they only made 1,500 of her, I just had to have one since I love Lady Tremaine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back