• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Coronation Elsa Doll , Frozen Lithograph Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" LE Coronation Elsa Doll , Frozen Lithograph Set

sharayahlynn

Lover of Disney Treasures
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, friends! I went wayyyyyy overboard with my spending at WDW last month and have decided to part ways with a few things to make up for my craziness. :lol:

Basics:
Serious inquiries only, please! I will take reasonable offers into consideration. All items come from a smoke-free, adult-only home. I do have a dog, but she is a hypoallergenic Shih Tzu, so those with allergies (like me!) have nothing to worry about in that department. I accept payments through Paypal only. Shipping is not included in my prices unless otherwise specified. I will ship internationally (if indicated), as long as the buyer is willing to pay the extra shipping costs. If you are interested, please PM me with your zip code or other shipping information, and I will calculate the shipping costs. Due to past incidents, I will only hold items for a total of 48 hours. If I have not heard from you within the time limit, I will offer the item(s) to the next person on the waiting list. If you have any questions, please let me know and I will answer as soon as possible. Thank you!

For Sale:

17" LE Coronation Elsa doll- Asking $400 plus shipping. SOLD

Frozen Lithograph Set- I am asking $10 plus shipping OBO. SOLD
Thank you for taking the time to check out my sale thread, and have a magical day! :wavey:

Last edited:
Thank you! Haha, I completely get the "no more room" thing! I've had to sell off several items to make room for others...otherwise, things would just get thrown in my closet, and that thing's already a hot mess! :lol:

Hey, all! I've lowered the prices on the busts and lithographs. Please feel free to make me an offer on any of my items, Anna included. I almost always take them into consideration. Thank you! :)

I never thought about that! I may try those. Thank you for the info! :)

You're welcome! I know people have been successful in selling unopened ones for $1000-1200. You will need to take pictures with your name and the date on a piece of paper.

Sorry that I've been so slow to respond. I'm rarely at a computer on weekends, so I've been replying through my phone. It's so hard to PM that way! I've send you a proper response now :)

Doubt the $10 will help too much on your trip, but payment sent for the Fairy lithos. Hope you have fun!

I'll be there the 2nd week of April, so I understand your excitement :)

GreenTeaMermaid, I've sent you a PM!

Doubt the $10 will help too much on your trip, but payment sent for the Fairy lithos. Hope you have fun!

I'll be there the 2nd week of April, so I understand your excitement :)

Sure it will! Might get me a churro or something haha! Thank you! :)

Awesome! We'll be there about the same time then! My family and I will be arriving on the 12th and staying through the 18th. I hope you will have fun as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back