• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

17" LE Lady Tremaine Doll trade???

Status
Not open for further replies.
17" LE Lady Tremaine Doll trade???

auroradawn

Corona Kingdom Explorer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone! :)

Okay, so this morning I ordered my own Lady Tremaine off the Disney website. Little did I know that my father had picked one up for me without saying so!! :facepalm: So in short, I unintentionally ended up getting two Lady Tremaine dolls.

So here's my question: would anyone at all consider trading a Mother Gothel for a Lady Tremaine? They're the same edition size but I know that Mother Gothel is older and possibly more popular. Obviously I don't need both of the lady t's, and I would rather that she goes to a good home.

Is anyone at all interested??? pretty please?

trading is def my first choice over selling her or taking her back. She's so beautiful and unique!

Thanks everyone!

p.s. any advice is also welcome! should I post to a doll forum? is it a fair trade or should I offer something else as well? I do not have any other dolls to offer, though

please help!! :roll::roll:

Last edited:
Hey I second this! I have an extra LAdy tremaine. My store had 2 left at 11am so right after class I drove to the store and bought the last one. I bought one online too thinking that she would have been sold out when I came out of class! I'm also looking for a mother gothel! Please trade with me :)

Hi celias90! I would love to put your extra Lady Tremaine in a good home!! Are you looking for the Mother Gothel that comes out next week for the Disney Villians collection??

Hi celias90! I would love to put your extra Lady Tremaine in a good home!! Are you looking for the Mother Gothel that comes out next week for the Disney Villians collection??

I'm pretty sure we're both looking for the LE 1500 17" Mother Gothel that was released last year, not the Designer doll :3 But I could be mistaken.
If you have the 17" Gothel to trade I am 150% interested!!
<3

Im looking for the 17" Mother Gothel. Thank you for asking. :) I plan on getting designer mother gothel next week at the store :)

I have to admit I'm in the same boat looking for a mother gothel as well, I'd love her :) I'm also looking for alice and the queen of hearts
if anybody has her for sale or trade please let me know

What would anyone be willing to trade for gothel? All the other dolls are not only cheaper than her on ebay but a higher addition, other then Snow White of course, would anyone trade both a Belle & Tiana for one Gothel?

If anyone has any for sale please message me I'm trying to start collecting them and the designer dolls as well!!

If anyone else has an extra for sale, please message me as well. Unfortunately I was having my wisdom teeth pulled and I really had no way of getting her ): Of course, please consider the people that have asked before me, as I don't want to cut in line here.

Hi, I have a LE Lady Tremaine and I am looking for a LE Rapunzel, or Belle or Tiana, if anyone wanted to trade this doll for a 17" LE ? I live in France but I can send the doll anywhere in the world, thank you ^^

Hi, I am reffering to the designer doll "Ariel".
As far as the "17" doll , I only have Repunzel , Cinderella, Wedding Repunzel and Brave to trade for Lady Termaine & Mother Gothel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back