• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2 Rapunzel Grails at Once?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Rapunzel Grails at Once?!?!

partofthatworld

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Wow, after 4 months of patiently waiting, a very kind man I met at a Disney pin trading night and I completed a trade that's been pending for quite a bit. While I'm still trying to cope with everything that's going on with my poor baby, this did brighten my day a bit. Here is a picture of the lovely pins:

RapunzelTrade_zpsf087b9cc.jpg

:eek2: WOWWWWW!! Congrats to u!! I'm very envious those prolly have to be my top 2 Rapunzel grails! lol I'm so happy for u that they are now a part of ur collection :)

Congrats on two amazing pins! I don't know what is going on with your baby, but lots of itty bitty pixie dust is coming your way!! I hope your baby is better soon!

Thank you so much everyone! :hug: I feel so incredibly lucky to have obtained these pins, I wish I could better express my gratitude!

And ElysionsPrincess, my kitty Heartstar who I've had since I was 3 has cancer right now and was only given anywhere from 30-90 days left to live :( it's an incredibly heartbreaking experience so to have gotten these pins has helped brighten my day some. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back