• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2011 dlr hidden mickeys...are they out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol . . . It sounds like you had some pretty good luck!! But yes I have been a little fortunate. Hoping that will continue this weekend!! :0)

Well it seems that CaligirlUCR has the Midas touch. I did not have such amazing luck. Poohlady5, after yesterday I have little hope of spelling out my soon to be nephew's name. I got there before opening and within the first 30 minutes saw over 20 managers and only one had a lanyard. Luckily she had 3 alphabet pins, 2 I needed for my nephew, T and Y as well as a Jessica, but as everyone knows only 2 per trade. I stayed until about 2, I didn't sleep the night before so I just couldn't hold out and I didn't want to be stuck in traffic for 3 hours if I waited too much longer. Just before I left I got lucky one more time. I found a regular CM who had An Alice HM, which I was thrilled about. A G, which I took because it was cute, doesn't help me with my nephew's pins, a B, a monorail and a DeeBee, he was all in silver, not sure what or who he was supposed to be. Anyway he had enough new HMs to make 2 more people happy after me.

I was going to try again today, but 2 nights with no sleep, not sure I would survive. Will go again either Friday, tomorrow or Sunday, or if I'm up to the take both days. CaligirlUCR, I need you to lay your hands upon me and give me some of your good luck. Because it seems that Disney is being a little stingy with releasing the pins. And traders are out in full force.

Today at first really was not good for new HM's I even waited over an hr for the "Books" and was 3rd in line and I only got 1 - there was only 5 in the entire book! But today was WONDERFUL for random lanyard trading!!! LE's, Completers, Tokyo Pins, 1 DA, and Rack pins!!! Then as I was leaving I had that "that one last store" moment and I scored!!! Sooooo excited I finished my dee bees, only need 2 more Alice comic strip, and 6 more letters!!! I am not collecting the monorail and havent quite made up my mind about the WOC ones . . . yay!! I am heading to the park again tomorrow - hopefully I can finish mine and start helping all of u complete yours!!

you did score today had my kids and hubby and didnt find not one hm,but like you i got 3 les and some really cute rack pins and i finally completed my black cauldron hm set from last year,though i found no new alice comics hms i have been offered the mad hatter through pin pics for a tink,but not sure if its agood trade or not.

Woot! Got a total of 8 today off a couple cast lanyards, plus 4 more from other traders. Grand total was 1 Deebee, 2 Alice Comic pins, and 9 Alphabet pins, including my most-wanted: Jessica.

-JD

Woot! Got a total of 8 2011 HM's today off a couple cast lanyards, plus 4 more from other traders. Grand total was 1 Deebee, 2 Alice Comic pins, and 9 Alphabet pins, including my most-wanted: Jessica.

-JD

So after the past two days of going to the park I am super excited to report I only need 1 more letter W Wendy and 1 more alice comic strip - the queeen!!! I finished my dee bees, WOC, and have trades set and in the mail for the florida dee bees and 4 of the yetis :0) I have a FULL set of dee bees and quite a few monorails, comic strip and letters for trade!!! Feel free to check out my traders :0)

So after the past two days of going to the park I am super excited to report I only need 1 more letter W Wendy and 1 more alice comic strip - the queeen!!! I finished my dee bees, WOC, and have trades set and in the mail for the florida dee bees and 4 of the yetis :0) I have a FULL set of dee bees and quite a few monorails, comic strip and letters for trade!!! Feel free to check out my traders :0)

Thats awesome, im jealous. That'd be awesome if disney issued a badge for collecting them, like the 2010 Master Collector badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back