• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2012 Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
2012 Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments

jlp7ns

Collector of all things DUMBO
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I always get excited when it's almost July because Hallmark does a sort of Christmas in July Ornament Release. I went onto Hallmark's website and they have some really neat ornaments coming out this year. There is a really cool Tangled one where Rapunzel is lifting up one of the lanterns, of course there is a Merida ornament for Brave, and then there is Winnie the Pooh, Lion King, Grumpy and Dopey, etc. I was hoping for another Dumbo Ornament like they had last year but I'll have to go with my other favorite character Winnie the Pooh this year. Anyone else collect these Ornaments?

qxd1609_XL.jpg
This is nice one

events_InstoreOrn_bnr2.jpg
events_InstoreOrn_11.jpg
Sled-Pullin’ Pluto
In stores beginning July 14
1¾" h.

events_InstoreOrn_12.jpg
Downhill-Dashin’ Mickey
In stores beginning July 14
2" w.

events_InstoreOrn_13.jpg
Cool Duck Donald
In stores beginning Sept. 8
2" w.

events_InstoreOrn_14.jpg
Snow Stylin' Goofy
In stores beginning Oct. 6
3" h.

events_InstoreOrn_15.jpg
Merry Mittens Minnie
In stores beginning Nov. 2
1¾" h.

events_InstoreOrn_collect.jpg

We get excited in June for the Dreambook, and then July for the ornament premiere. We had some trouble getting a couple of the ornaments we wanted last year so this year we put our order in already for the Christmas Vacation Moose Mug and the Christmas Story house. Can't wait to get them!

I saw the Brave and Tangled pins in the book, the Tangled one looks really nice. The other one I'm really liking is the Eeyore ornament, that actually looks similar to a pin where he's talking about being blue. Very cute!

I can't wait for the premiere next month!!

I've always wanted a real life Pooh-Koo Clock but could never find one so I am so excited that they made the ornament. That is the one I will be getting for sure. I'm also a HUGE fan of the Broadway Musical Wicked and Carlton Cards has 2 Wicked Ornaments this year. Can't wait!

I don't know if you all know this, but if you put in your ornament orders by the end of July (I want to say the 22nd) and you have a points/rewards card with them (which is free to get), you'll get a few hundred bonus points. Hallmark is one of the places I love having a rewards card with because they send out some pretty good monetary coupons as you build up your points and these things come in handy when you're buying the ornaments, or even for buying cards, wrapping paper, etc.

I don't know if you all know this, but if you put in your ornament orders by the end of July (I want to say the 22nd) and you have a points/rewards card with them (which is free to get), you'll get a few hundred bonus points. Hallmark is one of the places I love having a rewards card with because they send out some pretty good monetary coupons as you build up your points and these things come in handy when you're buying the ornaments, or even for buying cards, wrapping paper, etc.
Thanks for the info! I have a Crown rewards card so I will have to look into this.

My sister has an entire Disney (mostly princess) tree with 90% Hallmark ornaments...will definitely be getting these for her:
qxd1614_XL.jpg
qxd1609_XL.jpg

And maybe these:
qxd1054_XL.jpg
qxd1631_XL.jpg

Nice to meet a fellow fan too. We are all excited at our house when we've find out that the Dreambook has been released. We try to get all the Disney Precious Moments ones and I'm a big collector of the Peanuts ornaments too. :-D

Does the Dreambook usually get sent to you by mail? I thought last year I got one in the mail but I haven't gotten one this year. I assume they have them in stores so I guess I will have to go pick one up and then place my order.

Well, I'm sold.
I'll be waiting in line with a Santa hat on to increase the festiveness as I purchase the Rapunzel and Merida (ALSO THE ADORABLE SULLY AND BOO ONE JUST SAYING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back