• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2013 Disney Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Disney Dollars

initial_tb

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just came back from Disneyland and saw these collectables. Can't wait to get to a frame store.

IMG_1431_zps14703b0b.jpg

And my favorite:

IMG_1433_zps941b4c67.jpg

Those are really nice. I love the Sleeping Beauty one. I agree that is the best. Do you know if they are doing the Villain theme with the other domination as well? Just wondering if there is a Queen of Hearts or Cheshire cat on maybe the $10?

I saw these myself when I was in DTD this evening too. I don't normally collect these but it was an impulse buy, and who could complain with them being $1 each!!! They really are gorgeous. I loooooooooove the Ariel one and I'm so happy they put Aurora in her blue dress for hers.

I know they're at the Fantasia store in the DL hotel; that's where I came across them tonight and bought mine :)

I wonder if they will make anymore for this year, and if they do which ones will they do next...?

I heard that you could not purchase them anymore. I have never purchased them before but I find them interesting. Especially the fact that I can use them as currency in the park if I wish to do so. If you can still purchase them and hopefully you still can. I would love to get some on my trip in 2014 or give someone some money to get them for me. If anyone could let me know where you can purchase them in the park please let me know.

Ok when I go I will have to look there and other places. If anyone here can pick them up for me and I can send them some money through paypal let me know. I am trying to get a buch of money saved up, put on gift cards, and hopefully some disney dollars too. I am hoarding my money away so me and my fiance can have a great vacation together!

If someone needs these, let me know. I'm at Disneyland almost every week. These were the only ones I saw but I hope this is a true "series" and they have more later on. BTW - I should mention that the pictures of are the front and back of currency. To get the whole set you only need to purchase four.

If someone needs these, let me know. I'm at Disneyland almost every week. These were the only ones I saw but I hope this is a true "series" and they have more later on. BTW - I should mention that the pictures of are the front and back of currency. To get the whole set you only need to purchase four.

I would love to get two sets if you can help. I can either send funds or maybe we can work out a trade. LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back