• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a completed states set!

262ac21e5cb98d39ebd0745532e30cd5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Wish the boxes were better mixed. I bought 5, no chasers, 5 Idaho, 3 N/S Dakota(combined), not much variety...this won't get completed anytime soon at this rate :p
Well hang on to that Dakota one! I might trade you for one of mine when I get a box later :3

Here's a completed states set!

262ac21e5cb98d39ebd0745532e30cd5.jpg

The B&W chasers are meh to me. Should have been super low editions of American territories, like Guam, Puerto Rico, USVI, American Samoa. Also, I need to read more. At least 10 states I have no idea what Mickey and friends are doing much less how it relates to that state.

The B&W chasers are meh to me. Should have been super low editions of American territories, like Guam, Puerto Rico, USVI, American Samoa. Also, I need to read more. At least 10 states I have no idea what Mickey and friends are doing much less how it relates to that state.

Dude, including the American territories would have been an awesome idea!

The B&W chasers are meh to me. Should have been super low editions of American territories, like Guam, Puerto Rico, USVI, American Samoa.
Yeah, I'm getting tired of this "same pin without colors" stuff. Very lazy of Disney IMO. And with 27 pins, that's an awful lot to by to basically get washed out copied of the LRs.

Clicked through to see if there was a surprise. Nothing except the advertised pins and OEs. I was able to add the marquee to my cart, but I don't really feel like paying $12 for shipping one pin when I live five minutes from the store, haha.

Good luck to all who attempt the sale!

Yeah, no surprise and the marquee is already out...

I was going to buy the marquee for a friend and get some of the others for me or traders... But without the Marquee and no surprise... not worth it

Last edited:
I bought all but 2 - hopefully the movie is good, otherwise I probably won’t be that excited about the pins. My boys liked some, too. I have a hard time seeing anyone but Harrison Ford as Solo, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clicked through to see if there was a surprise. Nothing except the advertised pins and OEs. I was able to add the marquee to my cart, but I don't really feel like paying $12 for shipping one pin when I live five minutes from the store, haha.

Good luck to all who attempt the sale!
You sum it up well. $12 shipping seems really high, even for the entire set.

I decided to forgo this release in total. Since I now focus on SW droids, Leia and Rey, there was nothing I absolutely needed. The Chewie pin is my favorite and if it is available in the store next month, I will probably pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back