2018 Pin Releases

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by a4matte, Nov 16, 2017.

1. unibear

unibear DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

OMG, are the "My Cat" pins a monthly thing? Like a, "I'm going to need 12 of them" kind of thing??

2. LittleBird

LittleBird Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    143   0   0

Most likely. Paris did a My Dog series a year or so ago, and there were 12 of them.

3. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    48   0   0

The only My Cat pin I would need is if they did a Kronk with Kitty Yzma. :D

Nasubionna, Spr175psu and MerlinEmrys like this.
  4. LittleBird

Rating - 100%
    143   0   0

Ooo! No flyers yet, but odpt.com just made a January 2018 entry in the pull-down menu!

How sad have things gotten that I'm excited by that? :p

MerlinEmrys likes this.
  5. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    457   0   0

Yaaaaaas. I've been stalking that too. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

6. LittleBird

Rating - 100%
    143   0   0

Well, if it's like "Petit Frere," it will be in French. What's French for "hairy baby"?

7. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

I think earlier guesses are correct with Tremaine and Lucifer and Baymax (or Aunt Cass, yeeeesssss) and Mochi. They've given Mochi a lot of pin love lately!

Jenny and Oliver is going to be one too, I bet. Madame Bonfamille and some combination of Dutchess/Marie/Berlioz/Tolouse, Gepetto and Figaro, Penny and Mittens, Penny and Rufus...

Maybe Aunt Sarah and Si and Am, and Ratigan and Felicia? Kronk and Yzma as a cat, or Merlin and Mim as a cat (though those aren't owner/pet relationships)?

I wonder if they'll stick to house cats or branch out to large cats (like Mowgli and Bagheera, for example). Or maybe even do Christopher Robin and Tigger?

:D He'd tolerate it for about five seconds and they whine at you to let him go.

8. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    457   0   0

One can dream for a Mim cat....

And I didn't even think of Ratigan and Felicia. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

9. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

They did Mickey with Pluto in the dog set...
    I hope they do Minnie with Figaro instead of Gepetto or Pinocchio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aleck2008 and krand1276 like this.
  10. Papaya

Papaya Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I really hope they won't do that since like 90% of BH6 pins feature only/mainly Baymax. I mean Hiro is getting some pins lately, but he's still underrepresented for the main character - and there are 4 other heroes in the team anyway - so I really lowkey hate it when a new BH6 pin comes out and it's just Baymax. I'm not even that fond of BH6, but it still irks me. He's cute, but come on. :p

I do hope they go with Gepetto instead of Pinocchio, I really do. Although the latter still would be cute. I'd just rather not have Figaro with Minnie, sorry SoraPandora. ;)

PixiePost and MerlinEmrys like this.
  11. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

To each his (or her) own...

If they go with Gepetto or Pinocchio, I’d be saving a few dollars, as I don’t collect them! ;)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    krand1276 likes this.
  12. LittleBird

Rating - 100%
    143   0   0

Wasn't expecting this flyer today. DSSH February releases:

[​IMG]

13. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

Well, at least that Black Panther has brown skin... The new squares are cute!

14. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

Ooh, something I collect from DSF! :D They previewed those character blocks at the October trading event along with an Inside Out block, so I am willing to bet that Inside Out will be the surprise pin (hopefully the same LE size as the rest, to make my life easier!) Gonna have to make sure I'm at that release.

Sami, MerlinEmrys and Purplemandms like this.
  15. Sami

Sami Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Oooooooh I wonder how big the blocks will be, has anyone else noticed that the DSSH pins have been getting larger?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

16. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0

I'm gonna guess the same size as the previous ones. :D

Sami likes this.
  17. timeerkat

Rating - 100%
    246   0   0

Yes, they are the same size (or really close to the same size) and the first set. Roughly 2.5-3 inches square. And they are pin-on-pin, as well.

Sami likes this.
  18. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

I love the character block set and I'm definitely going to need at least TLM for my daughter's Eric collection and probably the Pooh and Friends. Looks like 2018 is starting just like 2017 ended...

19. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    111   0   0

My friend just shared the latter jan release pins with me. Stained glass and pin on pin!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Papaya, Sami, krand1276 and 1 other person like this.
  20. xdattax

xdattax Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0

Lots of good releases! And fortunately for me, only one I want is that 0E Paris little mermaid plan where it’s just her.

21. TinyTink

TinyTink Africa-The Real Animal Kingdom DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Yes, I also noticed that all the Little Mermaid pins are copies from other earlier sets...even hilarious Sebastian is the same as pin 45441....! Ah well, if they're well done, hopefully the Booster sets will be easily had stateside :)

Purplemandms likes this.
  22. raikipins

raikipins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

If the Ariel pins look good in person, I may have to go after them too...Debating on Eric and Ariel in her wedding dress, since I mainly collect mermaid Ariel, but it looks like it'll be a nice-looking pin?

Aww, man, at first I was like, whew, I don't have to worry about any My Cat pins since none of my main collections feature a cat, but then you guys mentioned Mochi... -___- I'd get it if it was Hairy Baby (though I do agree there are faaaaarrrr too many Baymax pins), or Hiro with him. :3 Aunt Cass makes the most sense though, and it'd be great to have a pin with her! ...But I probably wouldn't get it, lol. I think I only like collecting Hiro, Baymax, and Go Go. Or San Fransokyo.

...And then I just remembered Rajah is considered a cat, so...ugh. Well, my collection has been focusing more on the Al side, so this potential Jasmine and Rajah will have to look very cute. :D

23. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Well, it's a good thing I DON'T *NOT* COLLECT SNOW WHITE! :D

24. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    508   0   0

I can't wait for Black Panther, but seriously, do they have no ideas left? Heads again? And another "A"???

25. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

The shopDisney site has the emoji sets on it now. Also, there is a new run Disney set listed.

[​IMG]