• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

I tracked pins for a week in January and then gave up! You know you’re committed to doing this now until the end of time, right?

And you know there are more out there that we don’t know about!
I think if I just do it once a month at the end, it won't be toooooo bad, hahah!

Especially since our Pin Drop Sentinels (@Poohlady5 and @DisneyJ) are so thorough.

Catching the WDI and DEC drops are a bit tricky here since we can't post pics, but I'll try and follow up on those specifically.

It'll be cool to see how the full year shakes out!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Is there a reason we can't post pictures? or can we literally not post them somehow?
The most common image of these pins is their announcement flyer, which is technically proprietary as it's only circulated for cast members. Sharing it would be against Disney's rules for in-house information.

However, as I say every time this comes up, the flyer is almost always shared by Disney Pins Blog. They've become the defacto authority on pin releases. So much so that they are now officially licensed by Disney to produce pins, have early access to pin events to take pictures of preview boards, and sometimes even get flyers of the pin releases themselves directly from Disney.

So the rule here that we can't post pictures of wdi or Dec pins before their release is outdated and needlessly tedious. If DPB can post them in a basically official capacity, I see no reason why we can't post them here.

But, I say this every time. Hahah!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Open edition park release
$12.99
Hinged Mickey Mouse Suitcase

a30bc35aca9f4fe1817d7c42dcc97baa.jpg

0d200f22ad514012868eb77077e69c48.jpg

PC: Disneypinsblog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Pins at Disney Parks | April 14-20, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Timon & Pumbaa Character Scoops Pin: The fourth release in the Character Scoops collection at Disney Parks features Timon & Pumbaa. The top pin is removable and can be mixed with other pins in this series. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, April 16, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Timon & Pumbaa Character Scoops Disney Pin
Timon & Pumbaa Character Scoops Disney

D23-Exclusive ''it's a small world'' 60th Anniversary Pin – Limited Edition

Stitch and Friends Pin Trading Starter Set – Lilo & Stitch

Up Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc.

Mickey Mouse Icon Pin Board – Small

Last edited:

This pin features a pin-on-pin design with translucent fill and sculpted metal. Hard enamel and has a silver tone finish. About 3” in size. Made from recycled metal.

Maleficent Disney Villains Hallway Pin – DPB Store
Maleficent Disney Villains Hallway Pin

Use DPB FOR 5% off

@TheMickeyMouseRules @HoHumTr8d3r @Poohlady5 @cyke23 @Disneychildwithin

Last edited:

This pin features a pin-on-pin design with translucent fill and sculpted metal. Hard enamel and has a silver tone finish. About 3” in size. Made from recycled metal.

Use DPB FOR 5% off

@TheMickeyMouseRules @HoHumTr8d3r @Poohlady5 @cyke23 @Disneychildwithin
Thanks for the discount code 😄

Back