• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

21 of 24 Piece of Disney Movies (PODM) for sale as a SET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 of 24 Piece of Disney Movies (PODM) for sale as a SET!

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
As you may be aware, Mahrii is experiencing some difficult financial issues due to complicated health issues. See:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?28135-Update-on-my-health-issues&highlight=mahrii

It is with a heavy heart that she is selling 21 of the 24 Piece of Disney Movies (missing Cinderella, Finding Nemo, and Tangled) that she has collected. She has to raise $4000 to cover the costs associated with the medical issues and has a high deductible (which hasn't been met)

She would like to sell this as a SET only for $2115 postage paid in the United States. This will cover payment as goods with a CONFIRMED U.S. shipping address, insurance, signature confirmation, and shipping via priority mail.

Below are pictures of the PODMs available. You will see more than 21 PODMs pictured. For those movies that have more than one PODM available, you can pick the PODM you want in your almost complete set. Then, the others will be sold individually.

Co-ops are welcome but pricing will be different due to shipping to multiple addresses (the price above is based upon shipping to one address). If you'd like to make an offer for the whole set, please feel free to do so as well.

And without any further fanfare, here we go!

Snow White, featuring Snow White and everyone's favorite hairless dwarf, Dopey (full view)

IMAG0757_zpsf3a07019.jpg

Bambi, featuring a full frontal view of Bambi in the flowers

IMAG0765_zpsd8f650b5.jpg

Alice in Wonderland, featuring Alice and the March Hare

IMAG0766_zps5bede135.jpg

The Jungle Book, featuring Mowgli and his banana

IMAG0769_zps84616abe.jpg

Peter Pan, featuring John Darling and his umbrella

IMAG0771_zps74625f29.jpg

Dumbo, featuring the lovable ostriches with their heads in the ground

IMAG0774_zps627f7709.jpg

Pinocchio, featuring Jiminy Cricket and his umbrella

IMAG0762_zpscb36b757.jpg

101 Dalmatians, featuring a really cute puppy watching television (puppy butt!)

IMAG0764_zps6a061dcb.jpg

Fantasia, featuring Sorceror Mickey, up close and personal

IMAG0767_zps07a30115.jpg

Lady and the Tramp, featuring Lady, Tramp, and a chef

IMAG0770_zpsb1bf88f2.jpg

Sword in the Stone, feauturing Madam Mim (as an alligator), Merlin in the midst of their duel!

IMAG0772_zpsc4948f7a.jpg

Toy Story, featuring Woody and Buzz Lightyear, sitting on Andy's bed

ToyStory1_zpsd9d170fa.jpg

Aladdin, featuring Princess Jasmine and her tiger, Rajah

IMAG0763_zps1234ffda.jpg

Monster's Inc., featuring Sulley tucking Boo into bed (so sad!)

IMAG0768_zps66540953.jpg

The Lion King, featuring some Simba, Nala, and Nala's mother licking her face

IMAG0773_zpsde9b2edb.jpg

The Lion King, featuring Simba and Mufasa

LionKingSimbaMufasa_zps4a13bb3f.jpg

The Little Mermaid, featuring Ariel, Flounder and Scuttle

IMAG0776_zpsd3da1ca4.jpg

Steamboat Willie, featuring Mickey

IMAG0761_zpse862d8e0.jpg

Mulan, featuring Mulan and Fa Zhou, under the Mulan tree (no, it's not a cherry blossom tree)

IMAG0758_zpsc073c36d.jpg

Lonesome Ghosts, featuring Mickey, Donald and Goofy

IMAG0779_zps03cccc14.jpg

Lonesome Ghosts, featuring Donald and a ghost

Lonesome2_zpsdb83c9ed.jpg

Beauty and the Beast, featuring Beast, Belle and the mirror

BatB-rose_zps90d3ce53.jpg

Beauty and the Beast, featuring Beast and Belle (library scene)

BatB-library_zps4e440e2b.jpg

Beauty and the Beast, featuring Belle and Beast eating dinner #1

Batb-dining-2_zps1f675ad7.jpg

Beauty and the Beast, featuring Belle and Beast eating dinner #2

Batb-dining-1_zpsb39ad97f.jpg

Beauty and the Beast, featuring Belle and Beast - balcony scene

BatB-balcony_zps48e33268.jpg

Pluto's Christmas Tree, featuring Pluto

PlutoChristmasTree_zps93c04864.jpg

Pluto's Christmas Tree, featuring Mickey chopping down a tree

IMAG0780_zps152fc170.jpg

Pluto's Christmas Tree, featuring Mickey decorating the tree and Pluto hiding!

PlutoChristmasTree2_zps1f878cf2.jpg

Last edited:
If a co-op happens I would be interested in Bambi, Alice and Snow White (I know someone else has already expressed an interest is Snow White, but I don't mind being second in line) depending on the price.

I received some inquiries via PM so I will respond here so everyone will know.

No cards for Jungle Book, Peter Pan and Dumbo (these were obtained via trade and the original trader didn't provide the cards).

Majority of these pins are signed by the artist, either on the back of the pin, the card, or both.

There is no damage/crack on Bambi. Pinocchio seems to have a small pin prick which didn't pierce through the cell and is only viewable at a certain angle.

The pins do not appear to have any dings or dents. As far as scratches go, I know that most PODMs have come with scratches that are visible at certain angles (and sometimes only when there is no light exposed). They don't appear to have any scratches but they aren't being viewed at every possible angle.

More pictures soon (showing the autographs)

Last edited:
Okay, I will figure out prices and get back with all of you. If you could let me know your general thoughts about what you think they are worth, that'd be great too!

If a co-op is done I may be interested as well, depending on the prices :) I also have interest in the Snow White, Bambi, Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, and Toy Story ones. I know many have alot of interest in the 1st 3 I mentioned, so I'm okay w/ being 3rd or 4th in line if others do not purchase them :)

Well, it looks like there is interest in 11 of the 21 PODMs. Let me chat with Mahrii and come up with some prices.

Those are some great scenes! I wish I had 2000, but sadly I don't even have 200. I'm sure I can't afford it regardless and I'd be like 5th on the list but I'd be interested in the Alice.

I have someone interested in buying the almost complete set of 21 PODMs. If this is arranged, then the only "extra" PODMs that are available individually are Beauty & the Beast. Will keep everyone updated!

I have someone interested in buying the almost complete set of 21 PODMs. If this is arranged, then the only "extra" PODMs that are available individually are Beauty & the Beast. Will keep everyone updated!

Oh that is wonderful!!! :x: for it so this can help with the (stupid) medical bills! lol

As a FYI, the person interested in all 21 PODMs is interested in these 2 scenes (for the movies that have multiple PODMs available):

Beauty and the Beast, featuring Belle and Beast - balcony scene

BatB-balcony_zps48e33268.jpg

Pluto's Christmas Tree, featuring Pluto

PlutoChristmasTree_zps93c04864.jpg

My heart GPS out to Mahrii, I know how much these mean to her. I'm determined to help her get her collection back some day.

Okay, I talked with Mahrii. She's having a hard time letting these go...but we've come up with some individual prices for the 13 pins that people have expressed an interest in:

Snow White - $365
Steamboat Willie - $55
The Little Mermaid - $120
Aladdin - $110
Lion King - $80
Bambi - $155
Alice - $155
Peter Pan - $105
Lady & the Tramp - $155
Beauty & the Beast - varies, depending on scene but it will be anywhere from $75 - 125 (if there's a Beast w/rose scene, that would be the low end of the scale)
Toy Story - $55
Sword in the Stone - $55
Monster's Inc - $55
101 Dalmatians - $55

These prices include PayPal fees and shipping to your US confirmed shipping address with delivery or signature confirmation (probably signature confirmation but I will need to discuss that with Mahrii).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back