• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #10, unscramble the puzzle. You might not want to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #10, unscramble the puzzle. You might not want to miss it.

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
For the past 9 days I have been running what I call a 24 hour chain auction. Bidders in each auction received bonus points for participating in the auction and those points gave them a slight advantage going into the next auction. For my 10th and final auction in this series things are going to be a bit different.

The 10th pin, as in my mystery auction, is not going to be revealed. However, this auction is a bit different as this pin isn't going to be a complete surprise. Starting with my third auction, I provided a clue somewhere within the auction itself giving a partial piece to the identity of the pin away. You goal is to figure out what the pin is and place your bid to win by tomorrow night at 9 p.m. P.S.T.

You really do not want to miss a chance to win this pin!

Final hint: the pin is currently being sought after by somebody on DPF.

Below are the final standings. Unlike the previous auctions, the point standing will not help in winning the auction so everyone goes into the auction on equal footing as only the "quality" of the bid will be considered. However, the point standing this time does mean something as it equals the amount of "inside" information I will provide in helping those that have participated in the past to figure out the clues so they can better decide if they want to bid on the pin or not and what to bid to win. I am only a PM away.

echoharmony(9x), Rubyslipperedgoddess (7x), vixy (5x), princessbecky(5x), Starry_solo(5x), Thimble (4x), mickeymousje (4x), amyschweppe (4x), Kittycabot23 (3x), Combatdre (2x), docfish2u, Fries440, , Rocke01, 2spongey6, bullet, dis22,kajtdd, crashmyparty, lilimay

My preferred wants list, but in this auction I am looking for something more than common traders and will consider all bids, pin types, characters and themes.
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm>
WDW mystery train pins
July DSFpins (end of month releases only)
DLRP July train pieces
Any PODM especially Lion King and Steamboat Willey
DLRP Haunted Manor event pins

Good Luck. I believe somebody is going to come away from this very happy. It is going to be you?

Disneypirate

I will start the bidding:
pin40646th72
Pin 40646: DLR - Magical Milestones - Then and Now - Mine Train to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Ahhh... I truly have faith in your auctions and I want to bid DSF July pins but you never know if you can get them :/ so here is my bid:

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP

Not on Pin Pics yet -Pin Trader's Delight- Mad Hatter - GWP (Picture below... Someone asked for me to take a picture with yosemite in the background I am on vacation lol)

Pin 87543: Lock, Shock & Barrel Pin - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

Pin 87537: Jack & Sandy Claws - 2011 DSF Nightmare Before Christmas Pin Trading Event

&

A postcard from "Yosemite" from yours truly. :)

photocopy.jpg

Thank you! & I'll bid then:
Pin 41784: Mickey Mouse Booster Collection 4 Pin Set - Sorcerer
Pin 43615: Sorcerer Apprentice - Mickey Mouse
Pin 31145: WDW - Hidden Wonders of Epcot Tour (Mickey) (post behind Mickey's head is a bit wobbly)

dalakersnumba1 I will be resetting the points on the next auction.

crashmyparty you just start bidding. You can post what you think the pin is if you want to, but ya ain't gonna get a response from me.

Amyschweppe, that postcard might just get you the win. LOL!

For those that missed out on my last mystery auction, Kittycabot23 walked away with this pin Pin 86852: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection Rapunzel Pin. Enough said.

"but you ain't gonna get a response from me" lol okay then :lol: I have a guess but I won't jinx anything so it will remain in my mind for now :)

Talesoftobv....no need to worry about what is on my wants list. If I offer up a pin that is being sought after by another DPF member I can only hope I get pins that are likewise sought after.

I am not publishing a leaderboard just quite yet, but talesoftobv, combatdre, amyschweppe, and kittycabot23 have given me something to think about. Yea, I know. I like to torture people. That's half the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back