• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

26 Days Into Our Project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
26 Days Into Our Project...

showmethepins

Gotta Find Mickey Pins!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi Everybody,

I wanted to post briefly to get some feedback on how you think our project is going so far. We're 26 days into our 100 day project and we've had the priveledge of trading with many of you already. We're sending out a weekly newsletter and trying our hardest to blog daily.

But now I want to know what you think. Is the project keeping your interest? How could we make it better? Thanks in advance for your feedback and support!

Its going great!!I think..but it could be better if you would be willing to trade with repeat traders like me
I have a 6 for 6 trade proposition for ya

Judy

Send me an offer Judy, I'd be glad to take a look. I'm happy to trade with repeat traders, but I usually do give new traders the first opportunity. Thanks!

Oh I know that,its just I get requests from ya and I hate to reply back as you had traded with me already

Email Sent

Last edited:
Thanks Judy. Please feel free to always respond to trade offers I send you. I just don't want you to get discouraged if I choose to trade with a "first timer" at times. I've responded to your e-mail. Hope we can trade!

Looks like you are making some great progress! One suggestion I have would be to paste in the thumbnails of the pins you traded into the pin tracker spreadsheet so that it is easier to see how you progressed. I think you can paste thumbnails in Excel, but if you can't, you may need to move to Paint or Word.

Thanks for the responses everyone!

@Erudolf -- Great suggestion! Actually the pin tracker spreadsheet DOES have the pictures, but Google Docs is modifying the files. I think I found a fix, check back this weekend to see if the thumbnails are there!

@Erudolf -- Check out the website now, I believe I've corrected the spreadsheets under Pin History so that you can view each pin's thumbnail in the spreadsheet.

Also, we've made many updates on the website and we've sent out our 4th newsletter. Make sure to check out our ever-growing collection and offer us some trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back