• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! <3 I was Zapperfied By MovingtheStars AND Poohlady! <3 <3 <3

ZAPPED! <3 I was Zapperfied By MovingtheStars AND Poohlady! <3 <3 <3

creativextremeties

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
191   0   0
I was Just Zapped!!!! By MovingtheStars AKA Mary! <3 <3 <3

Thank You So So So So So Much! You Just totally Brightened My Day!!!
I Will Wear It With PRIDE!!!!

[pinpics]85084[/pinpics]: Tokyo Disney Sea - Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse (Teru Teru Bozu) (Make The Sun Shine)

DSCN8277.jpg

GREETINGS FROM SUNNY SOUTH FLORIDA!!!!! :hsd:
DSCN8279.jpg

:wavey:<3 THANK YOU!!!!!

AND
Thanks to these AMAZING ZAPS from my trade with Crystal
tigger.gif
piglet.gif
lumpy.gif
goofy.gif
donald.gif
(Poohlady)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I Will Also Wear these With PRIDE!!!!
<3 <3 <3

pin70713
pin50062

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU ALL AS FRIENDS <3
<3
Laz

Last edited:
how awesome!! Another pin for your lanyard. Actually, you are going to have to forget the lanyard and just get a pin vest. :rofl:

And movingthestars is on a roll.... :stitch::cheshire::fig::dumbo::rock:

WOOT!!! NICE!!! Star is on a ZAP Mission :)

She sure IS!!!! <3 <3 <3
@}-->-->------

OMgosh! That pin is ADORABLE! Mary is so sweet :)

I love that pin SO CUTE!!

I Know Right??? It's freaking Adorable!!!!! And I Love that I will be Wearing it for GayDays!!!! WhoohooO!!!

how awesome!! Another pin for your lanyard. Actually, you are going to have to forget the lanyard and just get a pin vest. :rofl:

And movingthestars is on a roll.... :stitch::cheshire::fig::dumbo::rock:

I was Doing a 2inch Double-Wide Lanyard But I just Might have to do a Vest at this rate!!! LoL <3 I think I have spread from just making a Lanyard to making it a collection! <3 I was going to collect a bunch and pick the best for the lanyard but I LOVE them All!!!!

Last edited:
Great going Mary and congrats Laz. It is such a cute pin. Add me to the list of people who would like to see your lanyard or vest. I am sure it will be very colorful either way.What will we do when Mary comes back to US? Mary can you extend your position one more year? :lol:

Great going Mary and congrats Laz. It is such a cute pin. Add me to the list of people who would like to see your lanyard or vest. I am sure it will be very colorful either way.What will we do when Mary comes back to US? Mary can you extend your position one more year? :lol:

You know I will post pictures of whatever I come up with! and NOOOOOO,,, Come Home Mary!!!! So we can Hang Out!!!! <3 <3 <3 Then you can go back to Japan for a visit if you must! <3

Back