• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 30 MINUTES! Pin 91022: Brave Logo- Pixar Studio Store-Ends Sunday 5-Aug 7:00PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 30 MINUTES! Pin 91022: Brave Logo- Pixar Studio Store-Ends Sunday 5-Aug 7:00PDT
Just trying as I see you needed this:
Pin 29358: Home On The Range Opening Day 2004

Alright changing my bid to:
pin87927
pin90651
pin89505

Adding:
pin89125

Going to change the leader board. It will take a little time to decide between my top bidders.

1. Thekaratekid / mickeymouseje
2. Merryweather
3. Crashmyparty

One last try! I'm changing my bid to the following:
pin75376th72

Pin 75376: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Year of the Tiger Mystery Set - Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy Only
pin75377th72

Pin 75377: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Year of the Tiger Mystery Set - Mad Hatter and March Hare Only
pin75378th72

Pin 75378: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Year of the Tiger Mystery Set - Tinker Bell Only
pin75379th72

Pin 75379: DisneyStore.com - Disney's Year of the Tiger Mystery Set - Mickey Mouse Icon Dangler Only
pin67684th72

Pin 67684: Sweet Treats Series - Cinderella

Getting down to the last few hours. Thank you everyone who has participated so far. :) You guys are amazing.

Really cute pins, Vixy. :)

Current Leaderboard is:

1. thekaratekid / mickeymouseje
2. Vixy
3. Merryweather

Here is my bid -

pin76893th72
Pin 76893: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Trade City Post Office

pin76894th72
Pin 76894: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Patty Cake Cafe

&

pin76903th72
Pin 76903: WDW - Trade City, USA - Disney Pin Celebration 2010 - Pins & Needles

All pins come on their Original Backing Cards and Packaging :)

Entering the very last hour of this auction!

Love those pins Rachael. :)

Leaderboard change:

1. thekaratekid/mickeymouseje
2. RachaeltherabidRabbit
3. Vixy

Love the Jessica pins Rachael. :)

Leaderboard is staying the same for now.

Might not get a chance to update the leaderboard again until after the auction is closed.

Thank everyone for making my auctions so fun. :)

Good Luck!

After debating with myself over the top bids, I have decided, the winner is.....

thekaratekid!

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated.

I'll be sending a pm shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back