• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

3D Viylnmation Pirate Auctioneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
3D Viylnmation Pirate Auctioneer

Dyllan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just got two of this pin, still new in the original package, and I'm just not interested in the 3D pins, so I figured I'd try selling them to you guys.

pin82576

Pinpics Pin 82576 - the Pirate Auctioneer.

I'm asking $6.00 each with $2.50 shipping first class to the US ($3.50 for Canada, $6 for anywhere else for International First Class) for one or both of them. They will be shipped in their original packaging, wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed in a bubble mailer (I have large mailers, so I'll be cutting them down to size first).

Hi Dyllan
Would you accept 10.00 with shipping for both?(10.00 total)5.00 each
plmk if not its no biggy..just thought I would you get them sold

Judy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back