• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

***50th anniversary small world pins question***

Status
Not open for further replies.
***50th anniversary small world pins question***

jordanfalasco

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys! So tomorrow a BUNCH of LE 50th anniversary pins are being released and I was wondering if anyone knows what time the pin shop in Downtown Disney will open. I know it says online that it opens at 10am but I know that is a lie since it is a special release day. I was thinking of getting there at 7 to be safe, but I wasn't sure if anyone knew the actual time! Thanks in advance!!!

:wavey: DTD PT usually opens at 8, but I'm sure there will be a line before that. Good luck hope you get the ones you want

It was crowded 7am and the wait at DTD PT was a couple hours, but by 12 the line was gone. I don't think there ever was as long a line at LGM. The jumbo sold out first at both locations, by 12pm the picture frame sold out at LGM. All other 50th pins were still available at both locations when I left at 1.

The Timeless Tales LM was a pleasant surprise, pretty pin but Wow the price. Too bad bout some of the quality issues, mostly found on the last panel with Ariel. I had to go through many to find 1 with the least problem. Some had air bubbles in the background and made it look like it was part of the design, till you saw one that didn't have any, than it becomes a personal choice on which one you prefer to add to your collection.
Hope this helps :wavey

I was at the North Cal Pin Traders meeting and a trader showed me her blind box pins and I am totally regretting not buying some when I was at the park the day after the release. Those pins are so cute with the glitter and moving parts.

This was a great release.

I was at DLR again on Sat. Pin Traders had sold out of the kids in the tilting boat pin, but still had a couple framed sets & the gold pins with the oval photo of Walt inside, no Passholder Mary Blair pin. LGM had one frame set, Mary Blair, no boat pins, no Walt pins left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back