• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowered price for Harvey Wallet- I have pics I just haven't had a chance to upload yet

also will be including itty bittys and tsums when I get the chance- thanks everyone for the help and for looking! ^.^

That wallet is SO pretty! If I didn't JUST get a new wallet from my mom for Hanukkah, I'd snatch it up. :)

Good luck with your sale!

Aw thank you Sora! :) It is so cute in person- I just never had an opportunity to use it so figured it deserves a new home already - I must "let it go" ;D :lol:

Updated with more items for sale!

The Playsets are adorable and go really well with the Itty Bittys since the plushes that came with the playsets are kind of the same size. =D

How much is the belle journal? Also, is it lined (college or wide ruled) or blank? How many pages are there?
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sorry- my mind is blanking today that I forgot to post the price :doh: Just updated with it - $34 with paypal and US shipping already figured in =)

The journal is lined and I could not find any info on how many pages except for one listing which said 'more than 150'. Here is disney's official info:

• Art Of Belle journal
  • Part of the Art Of Belle Collection
  • A5 size
  • 3 interchangeable cover artworks
  • Leather-look outer
  • Metallic trimmed pages
  • Themed place holder
  • H21 x W15 x D2cm approx
  • Created for Disney Store

Thanks for letting me know my forgetting to list a price and any other questions feel free to ask! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back