• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping
Are you willing to ship to Canada? I really want the Window to the magic Dumbo! Let me know! Thanks :)

I'll let you know. Problem is no trackable shipping. And high shipping costs...

I'd be happy to pay for completer pins of the 2012 hidden mickey set pending $30 is spent or more if you have no one interested in these. Let me know.

I'd be happy to pay for completer pins of the 2012 hidden mickey set pending $30 is spent or more if you have no one interested in these. Let me know.

Thank you but I typically only offer those to the people who want me to purchase $30 worth of pins for them. Plus, it's usually hard to meet in one transaction because it's pre-tax. Most of the pins people want are limited edition that are max $13.95 per pin (2 per person). Even if you have more than one person in your party, the CMs have been separating out the transactions to that 2 of the same LE is run on individual receipts.

If I did offer it to someone else who didn't want me to purchase $30 worth of pins, there would be a handling fee ($1-2) per pin.

I am not sure how many dumbo windows you are already picking up, but if you can get one more let me know, How much does it usually cost you for these pins after shipping cost..

I sure hope they still have the pin tomorrow when you go

Pretty sure they will. Everytime I go on a Saturday for these pins, they have plenty left. They typically sell out Saturday afternoon, sometimes Sunday (but then again, I still found Pinocchio at Westward Ho last weekend?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back