• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$675 Designer Fairytale Princess Pin Set (Flynn and Rapunzel not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$675 Designer Fairytale Princess Pin Set (Flynn and Rapunzel not included)

psantos

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATE: Alrighty guys, it looks like co-op is closer to happening than the 4 pin set selling on its own. If that is the case, Pin-A-Colada has graciously agreed to ship the pins to those in Co-op since I'm in Canada and it's a bit harder/more costly to individually track and ship pins internationally. Like I mentioned before (post #35 in the thread), I've had to add $10 to the price of each pin to cover the cost that Pin-A-Colada will incur when your individual pin is shipped to you. I hope that doesn't create too much of an issue for those who have already claimed a pin.

The list to date is
Ariel and Eric $210: Pin-A-Colada
Belle and Beast $185: captianjacksgirl
Jasmine and Aladdin $160 STILL AVAILABLE
Snow White and Prince $160: White-as-Snow

Once the entire set is spoken for, every person will pay the above amount to Pin-A-Colada, who will then send me the $675 and use the rest of the money to cover the shipping costs to send your pins to you. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. :)

Hey Guys,

So I caved in and bought a set of the designer fairytale couple pins at an inflated price since I really wanted Rapunzel and Ariel, but now I have to sell the rest of them due to tuition costs. I'm only keeping the Rapunzel and Flynn set so the rest of the 4 pins (and the box) is up for grabs. Selling for $675 shipped with tracking and signature confirmation to anywhere in the United States or Canada.

Thanks!

9692844634_947305de3b_o.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I could afford Ariel and Belle for our collections. Good luck with your sale.

I wish I could afford Ariel and Belle for our collections. Good luck with your sale.

thank you! maybe if someone else wants the other two pins...you guys can share. :)

Also, if you guys have any questions, please send me a private message so I can make sure I see it and am able to respond quickly. :)

Last edited:
Do we have a co-op going?
I'm interested in Ariel or belle
If you want to do a coop, shipping will be a bit more expensive because I'll have to do tracking and signature confirmation for each person. That's fine with me if you guys are willing to pay a bit more.

I'd love to trade you for a few if interested. Let me know if you change your mind about selling. I would definitely try to offer a substantial amount of pins

I'd love to trade you for a few if interested. Let me know if you change your mind about selling. I would definitely try to offer a substantial amount of pins

Sorry, but I am only looking to sell these right now as I need to pay for some college stuff, but thanks for your interest! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back