• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$675 Designer Fairytale Princess Pin Set (Flynn and Rapunzel not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a co-op to get your pins sold before the weekend is out for your asking price of $675:

Ariel & Eric pin $200 - Pin-A-Colada

Belle & Beast pin $175 -

Jasmine & Aladdin pin $150 -

Snow White & Prince $150 -

If I did a co-op, would someone else be willing to ship it out to everyone? I'd rather send it all to just one person since I'll be shipping from canada, which is considered international....

ohh, awesome! i will do whichever one happens first. If someone offers to buy the whole set, then i'll sell as a whole, but if co-op fills up first then that's fine too :) thanks!

i've got a thread in the co-op section as well, so I will be updating the co-op list there. captianjacksgirl, did you want me to list you down for belle already?

just to let everyone know, i added $10 to each pin price that Pin-A-Colada has written in order to cover the cost of shipping to 4 different people rather than 1 person

Hi, can I buy the Ariel pin by itself?

Hi,

I'm only willing to sell pins individually if all of the pins will be spoken for, and right now, someone has already placed a claim on ariel should the co-op go through. I'll keep you on the list though in case that person backs out.

Thanks!

How about a co-op to get your pins sold before the weekend is out for your asking price of $675:

Ariel & Eric pin $200 - Pin-A-Colada

Belle & Beast pin $175 -

Jasmine & Aladdin pin $150 -

Snow White & Prince $150 -

Just to clarify, the co-op prices are not the ones Pin-A-Colada initially broke the set into. Please see the first posting in this thread for an updated price list and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back