• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!
PM on its way

2/24- I am willing to work on these prices in the picture from yesterday if you do not feel they are fair...just message me if there are some you are interested in. I'd rather sell them here than ebay since their fee's are so high so I will come down on these prices some to avoid those darn ebay fee's.

Also still selling from my trades and owns so please have a look. There are LOTS more to pick from and I will work on prices as best I can. Still a little over $1,000 away from purchasing the camera. Feel free to message me about anything you see that you are interested in and I will get right back to you.

I am also packing up pins from the last couple of days purchases so they will be on the way very soon. :)

2/27- I have pulled out my 2 books which I had packed to take to Disney last time since they were having a PTN. I did not end up getting to go and have not done much with these pages since getting back. I don't think several of these are in my pinpics account so I wanted to post pics for anyone looking.

A few of these have already sold or are on hold but please message me with any you are interested in. I also want to note that some of them are AP versions so if you collect AP pins let me know and I can tell you which are the AP ones!

:)

Edit - Mickey International pins are also sold as well as the Club 33 Space Mtn pin.
100_2941-1.jpg

100_2942.jpg

100_2943.jpg

Edit - Both Ariel pins have sold.
100_2944.jpg

Edit - Mad Hatter Big hat is sold. All 3 State pins are sold.
100_2945.jpg

Edit - All beloved tales are sold.

100_2955-1.jpg

Edit - Kahn, King Triton, Pegasus and Ariel pins are all sold.

100_2957-1.jpg

Edit - All Heart Lanyard pins are sold as well as the Ariel/Ursula pin.
100_2959-1.jpg

Edit- Jess pins are both sold.
100_2958-1.jpg

100_2960.jpg
100_2961.jpg

Feel free to message if you are interested in any of them. :)

Last edited:
I have had many requests on the pomh pins so instead of sending pics to each person every time i thought I should post some here. I may have a few others that I did not have pics of but there were the ones I had available for now.

Alice...

101_0887-1.jpg

101_0865-1.jpg

***I also have another Mad Hatter scene where you can see his face a little better than in this one but other than that it is almost identical. I just can't find my pic of that one at the moment.

Cinderella...

101_1124-1.jpg

I think I have one more Cinderella one which is of the sparkles coming towards the dog.

Snow White...

All gone now.

Bambi...

All Sold

Dumbo...

All sold

Peter Pan...

All sold but this one.

101_1231-1.jpg

Again, there may be more but these are what I was able go find on the computer already.

Last edited:
Jungle Book...

101_1198-1.jpg

Pinocchio...

I know I have at least 2 more of these but I can't find pics of them.

101_1856-1.jpg

Last edited:
Another round of packages went out today and yet another round I am packing up right now for Monday mail! :)

Thank you so much to everyone who has bought thus far. I can't even say how much I appreciate it.

Somebody is about to get a huge Stitch lot in and I sure hope they will enjoy them! I thought it was worth sharing and just a little tease to tide them over until the pins get there. :)

**THESES ARE ALL SOLD**
100_3143.jpg

More still to sell so please have a look through my trades and owns to see if there is anything you are looking for. I am in the process of updating the things that have been sold already but it should be pretty accurate. :)

Last edited:
3/15 Update! I have updated some pics, removed pics of the pomh pins that have sold and updated pinpics! Please check my trades/owns to see if there is anything you are interested in. I am getting so close to my goal now and appreciate all of the purchases thus far!

Also decided to add these. I know a couple of people messaged me about them and I said I was going to keep them but I have decided to put them out there. I would only want to sell them as a set though. They are brand new on the cards. Would sell set for $125 -
LOWERING THIS SET TO $95! :)

100_3196.jpg

Again, please check my pinpics to see if there is anything else you are interested in. I am open to selling much more than just what I have pictures of here. :)

Last edited:
I would love to have the Pairs (sleeping beauty) Castle pin, If you happen to change your mind about selling as a set or maybe are willing to do a co-op please keep me in mind?? :) no worries if not, just thought i'd mention it anyways! Wish I could afford the whole set though! lol Good luck with the rest of your sale!!! :)

Updates made, more pomh pin pictures removed. Thanks for the purchases!

I would love to have the Pairs (sleeping beauty) Castle pin, If you happen to change your mind about selling as a set or maybe are willing to do a co-op please keep me in mind?? :) no worries if not, just thought i'd mention it anyways! Wish I could afford the whole set though! lol Good luck with the rest of your sale!!! :)

I will definitely let you know if I decide to split them up. Right now, if I were selling them I would really like to do the whole set since if they don't sell I would still have my full set. :) Maybe there will be other interested in the other 3 though. :)

3/24 - Sooo... After several messages about the Mystery Stamp set from some of you I have really sat back and thought about this set. I can not believe I am doing this after working my behind off to put this set together but I am considering parting with the full set! It takes up a lot of space on my board and honestly I have pins in the drawer that I think I would rather use that space for. I was so crazy about putting that set together and became obsessed with getting them all after getting just a few of them and seeing how nice they were and it really is awesome. :)

I am offering the set (color set, not chaser) for sell. They are all there and in mint condition. I will sell the set for $385 plus $12 shipping. It is less than I have in them but again, I need the space and the money would be nice as well so I am putting it out there. Please do not ask me to split it up. I would rather keep it than do that. ;)

I will also add that I am willing to trade the full set for some of the harder to get pins from my wants list as well. This is a way for somebody just starting to look at these an easy and fast way to complete it. ;)

3/29- Just a small update. Removed pics of POMH pins that are gone now (page 2) and added 2 I realized were not here before. Full color stamp set available for $385 (or considering a trade for this set). Pinpics all updated as well! :)

Another update! Pics removed of more pins that have been sold. Sent out a round of packages yesterday anyone who paid up until yesterday should be getting them soon! :) Thank you so much and I hope you love your new pins!

Still selling! Please shoot me a pm if you see anything in my trades list that you are interested in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back