• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

8/28 Newest Updates and remaining extra POMH pics are all on Page 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the nice compliments on the studio! I am excited about getting it ready! I want to get some more bright colors in to pop against the gray but I really love the gray color!

How much are you selling your PODM's for???

I am almost out...lol Between these and my Tangled pins they were the first things everyone bought when I started selling. I do have a few left though, pics on page 2. if you can tell me which ones you like I'd be glad to price them for you. :)

P.S. I'd be interested in your prices for these, even though I'm about 98% sure I wouldn't be able to afford any of them. :)

Sure, no problem! :)

pin29168th72
nfs
pin30856th72
pin33848th72
on hold right now.
pin47954th72

I noticed the Beloved Tales Hunchback of Notre Dame in one of the pics on page 2. Is that for sale? How much would it be? I saw one on ebay for 59$ which was out of my price range at the moment :p

I noticed the Beloved Tales Hunchback of Notre Dame in one of the pics on page 2. Is that for sale? How much would it be? I saw one on ebay for 59$ which was out of my price range at the moment :p

It was sold a little while back. I'm sorry, just forgot to update all of those pictures with what was gone. Best of luck in finding it though.

Thank you all for the nice compliments on the studio! I am excited about getting it ready! I want to get some more bright colors in to pop against the gray but I really love the gray color!

I am almost out...lol Between these and my Tangled pins they were the first things everyone bought when I started selling. I do have a few left though, pics on page 2. if you can tell me which ones you like I'd be glad to price them for you. :)

Sure, no problem! :)

pin29168th72
nfs
pin30856th72
pin33848th72
on hold right now.
pin47954th72

I'm really interested in the Bambi or Pinocchio ones...

Your studio looks gorgeous! Your furniture is absolutely beautiful! Congrats on the awesome work.

Thank you guys so much for the super sweet compliments on the studio! I am so excited about it! :)

I am running behind on replies and pm's right now so if you have messaged me I promise I am not ignoring you, just got hit with 20 messages at one time and have 100 other things I am doing as well so it may be Monday before I can get back to everyone. I promise I will though. :)

Hey guys! HUGE HUGE HUGE apologies for not having messaged everyone back yet. I have about 35 messages to reply to and we just got the computer moved back in last night. I have only had the touchpad all week and sending replies on it is so slow so I was waiting to hook the computer back up. We are laying new floors down in the house so it has just been a crazy crazy mess!! I still have 100 things to do so I can't be on too long but just know I am not ignoring anyone and I promise to get back to every single message asap!

Still playing catch up but I think I am all caught up with pm's. I also put packages in the mail today for the few who paid over the last week. :)

How much for ? :)

That one is sold already. I'm sorry.

I was wondering if these were still for sale and at what price?

POTM Cinderella (horses)
Chip in Dale in kilts.

Cinderella horse scene is $70

Chip and Dale in Kilts is $75

I'm really interested in the Bambi or Pinocchio ones...

Bambi is on hold right now and Pinocchio scene with Jiminy Cricket is $40.

Hi there,

What a great collection! Are you selling these Haunted Mansion pins from your traders?: #24154, 26847, 72023, 72024? If so, what are your prices and are you willing to ship to Canada?

Thanks,

Isabel

Alright guys! I finally got page 2 updated with the pins that have sold from those pictures. :) Very few POMH pins left now. I do have Tangled, Monster's, Little Mermaid and Aladdin that I don't have pictures of yet so if you are interested in those please let me know.

Still selling from traders as well so feel free to message if you see any you are interested in.

Hi there,

What a great collection! Are you selling these Haunted Mansion pins from your traders?: #24154, 26847, 72023, 72024? If so, what are your prices and are you willing to ship to Canada?

Thanks,

Isabel

Hey Isabel! Sorry for the delay! I totally missed your message here.
24154 I will need to ask my hubby about. This is one he likes a lot. I will let you know on it.
26847 - $20
72023 - $18
72024 - $24

I'd be interested in hearing what scenes you have for Tangled & Little Mermaid, and how much they would be. Thanks!

Ok, went and snapped pics of all of my extra POMH pins I have left! :) Here they are. This makes it much easier to keep up with...lol

$65 and $40

102_4964.jpg

$40 and $80 (HOLD)

102_4963.jpg

$75 and $65

102_4962.jpg

$50 and $60

102_4960.jpg

$100
(SOLD) and $60

102_4958.jpg

BOTH SOLD