• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

9/9 updates - Selling lots inc. GRAILS!

9/9 updates - Selling lots inc. GRAILS!
Do you have anything similar to the mystery box that you could sell? I missed out on that offer and I wasn't sure if you had anything similar you could sell for around the same price...

So sorry I am just seeing this. I do have a group of pins left that I would be willing to put into a mystery lot. Let me get an idea of how many there are and I can let you know if you are still interested. :)

Is this pin still available? PM Sent!
pin35265th72
Pin 35265:WDW - Happy Holidays 2004 Pin Pursuit (Donald Duck) - 12

Last edited:
Geez, so sorry for the posts I had not answered. If you guys are still looking for those you asked about please let me know. I was so busy I forgot to check this thread for a while and only logged in a few times to check pm's.

I just updated the thread with more pins in post #7 on page 1, lowered some prices, updated what was already sold, etc. :) Please feel free to message me with any questions.

I added pictures here as well as messaged the few of you back who asked about the Pretty as a Picture frame. See post #7 for all pics but here is one of them. :)

96ff2caf-9da0-40f0-9dcb-aa47f0e317b0_zpscc302afe.jpg

Bumping back up. For the few I was holding for please let me know if you do indeed want the pins you asked about so I can mark them one way or the other. :)

Back