• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

9/9 updates - Selling lots inc. GRAILS!

Here you go. :)
securedownload.jpg

is Pin 36745: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Bambi & Pin 34082: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Cradle with Lady Still available? if so can you pm me a pic of them? thanks :)

is Pin 36745: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Bambi & Pin 34082: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch in Cradle with Lady Still available? if so can you pm me a pic of them? thanks :)

They have actually both sold. Sorry. If you see any others please feel free to let me know. :)

Man, I wish I was a member when this sale first started, cause sadly it looks like all of the pins I want are sold. You've been doing great though! And congratulations on the new baby.

Man, I wish I was a member when this sale first started, cause sadly it looks like all of the pins I want are sold. You've been doing great though! And congratulations on the new baby.

Aww, thanks so much. :) From your signature pic pins I have only a couple I am selling. The Si/Am with Stitch pin but it is the Artist Proof version so it is a bit more and the Designer Queen of Hearts.

Hey guys! I will get back to everyone asap! We have had a super busy weekend and I need to reply to a lot of pm's and get pics and shipping prices for some people. I hope to get back to everyone tomorrow though. :) Thanks for your patience.

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I am just now seeing these messages! We have been doing some renovations around the house and it has been so busy I did not get as much time to check in! Working on messages now! :)

Pin PD48776: DisneyShopping.com - Chip 'n Dale as Buzz is this gone?

I am not going to be parting with that one, I am sorry.

You still haven't replied to my message :(

I am working on replies right now. :)

I'd like the Pegasus!

Somebody wanted him but they have not replied yet so if I do not hear from them in the next bit I will message you about him. :)

Just sent a pm re some Jessica pins :)

Working on replies now. :)

If always_enchanted isn't interested, is it still for sale?

I do still have that one. :) Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Oh man I wish I had seen this sooner, I would have given my first born for the Ariel Seasons pin!

It is such a gorgeous pin. I think it is about my favorite Ariel one out there. I still have a keeper of that one. The one I sold was my trader and even having 2 I almost hated letting one go. haha

Do you have anything similar to the mystery box that you could sell? I missed out on that offer and I wasn't sure if you had anything similar you could sell for around the same price...

Back