• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

94194 WDW Annual Passholder New Fantasyland Stained Glass Set set or piece auction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
94194 WDW Annual Passholder New Fantasyland Stained Glass Set set or piece auction?

lucan444

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Hey Gang,
I have been busy for the last few months and havent done an auction, but am considering one and could use some advice.
I am considering auctioning the new passholder set 94194, but Im not sure if I should auction it as a set or by the piece?
#94195 - Dumbo the Flying Elephant
#94196 - Barnstormer featuring the Great Goofini (Goofy)
#94197 - Be Our Guest Restaurant (Beauty and the Beast)
#94198 - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid (Ariel)
#94199 - Casey Jr. Splash 'N' Soak Station
Any intrest in a set? Or the individual pieces?
Any thoughts on which way is best?

Can't you have both and have the co-op option versus the whole set bids? I know I've seen that a bunch before unless it got poo-pooed along the way.

I love this set and an surprised no one else has an opinion as it would make a great auction either way.

Vicki

I think if you are not sure, then doing an auction where someone can bid on one pin or the whole set is the best way to go :) that way people have a chance at either just the ones they want or they can try for the whole deal. And you maybend up with more options that way as well ;)

I'd love to give it a shot for individual pins, but either way I don't think I have anything you collect :doh: all the best on your pin trading!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back