• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A belated thank you for some zaps

ZAPPED! A belated thank you for some zaps

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
As some of you may know work has been crazy for me lately and it doesn't look like it is going to change anytime soon. What some of you may not have know is I have also been dealing with some health issues. The good news is it is not as bad as I thought. But because of all that has been going on I have been terrible about thanking people for some great zaps.

If I miss anybody I am truly sorry.

Thank you to the all of these awesome family members who thought of me:

Cindy (saphenous), I bought some pins from her and she sent me some amazing zap pins.

Jimmy (crystalentertainment), I made some buttons for him and his wife a while ago and I received his package with a set of the sorcerer's of the magic kingdom in it.

Laura (lwrn2), she sent me a couple of very cute pins and a wonderful note!

And just yesterday Jacob (jhari16) was kind enough to send Amy some Nightmare pins.

Thank you to all of my DPF family. I am sorry I have not been around as much, but it is always nice to know people care enough to let you know you are not forgotten!!!

Last edited:
I didn't know about the health issues, but I'm glad they're at least not as bad as you thought. My best wishes for everything to be well for you soon! :hug:

Oh my David! Please take good care of yourself & I hope you are all better SOON! You do sooooo much for all of us here at DPF!! If I can do anything for you please let me know! Sending you and Amy BIG HUGS!! xoxo!! Oops! Forgot to say Congrats on the cool zaps!! Also BIG HIGH 5s to all the zappers!!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear you're having health issues, David. Even when it's not as bad as you think, it's still a concern. Hoping you're doing better than ever soon! Congrats on your zaps :hsd:

Health issues? OH MY! I am glad there are some out their that chose to zap you during your time or trials. Hope you get better soon my friend! We miss you and AMY!

David congrats on the zaps but way more important I sure hope you are feeling better soon! Sorry to hear about you having health issues.

Back