• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A belayed thank you for RAK

ZAPPED! A belayed thank you for RAK

DISNEYPINS99

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 94.9%
37   2   0
I wanted to thank everyone for the RAK attack of Nov.
David decided to hand me everything when he was visiting Disneyland in early December. I was in the middle of my High School basketball tournaments working 75 games in 15 days. Then the site was down, and I just forgot to post my thanks when everything got returned back to normal.
I got several dalmatian and Pirates of the Caribbean pins that I needed for my collection. Also got a bunch of junk food, and as anyone who knows me, knows I love my snacks.
I don't own a camera, and my cell phone isn't a good one for pictures, so sadly I cant post pictures of the pins I got.
But i wanted to thank everyone who zapped me, and I look foward to the chance to get everyone back.
Have a Happy New Year,, and I look foward to seeing everyone in 2014

Given all the great pins you have helped me get I am glad you got RAKed. Congratulations.

Back