• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A BIG HAND...to HandA--for a unexpected awesome zap~

ZAPPED! A BIG HAND...to HandA--for a unexpected awesome zap~

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
So things still have not perked up on the home front BUT i,m staying positive, except for occasional breakdowns....but it is just business and i am blessed on all other areas BUT it was just such a touching, calming and happy moment when i got a package from a member on here HandA (jason), we have traded in the past but didnt have anything in the works for a while so this was a shocker and a monstro great pin!!!!

Thanks so much for perking me up and making my weekend...cause i LOVE it!

pin7767

So things still have not perked up on the home front BUT i,m staying positive, except for occasional breakdowns....but it is just business and i am blessed on all other areas BUT it was just such a touching, calming and happy moment when i got a package from a member on here HandA (jason), we have traded in the past but didnt have anything in the works for a while so this was a shocker and a monstro great pin!!!!

Thanks so much for perking me up and making my weekend...cause i LOVE it!

pin7767

HA ... you better watch out having such eclectic pins on your wants list, I may just have to go and hunt them down. :suspect:

I just figured the coolest chick on the board deserves a Monstro zap! Glad you like it.

Back