• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Big "Hi" from London, am a new member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Big "Hi" from London, am a new member.

genegammage

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am a new member to the Site, looks amazing, loads to see, cant wait to get to know some of you better.

I am an avid collector of Vinylmations, and I am able to get regularly the London Store Excl 9' Bus and Taxi if people are interested in Trading.

Thanks.
Gene

hi and welcome to the site i not been here to long myself but i loveeeeeeeeeeee it and made some great trades already and some great people to :)

Hi Gene! I just bought some bits off of eBay from you! I also noticed that you live very close to where I used to live!

Hi Charlotte, were just doing your postage label now, its such a small world, where did you used to live. I work in Whiteley, so down near you lol......

Thanks for all the lovely messages, cant wait to get some trades under my belt. Only reason I am selling my whole Nightmare pin collection is to move over to Vinylmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back