• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Birthday Gift From Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Birthday Gift From Kevin

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kevin kicked off my birthday at midnight by giving me one of my gifts! :) Just wanted to share with you all...

I love her! :D Great start to my birthday!

Last edited:
Thank you all SO much!!! :) I am quite happy with her! :bigthumb:

Awesome gift! Just curious, does Kevin collect anything?

He does! :D Kevin collects Genie, Aladdin and Jasmine a little...he also collects Peanuts (mainly Snoopy, Woodstock and Schroeder), Star Trek Original Series and BMW stuff! :wiggle:

Thank you all SO much!!! :) I am quite happy with her! :bigthumb:

He does! :D Kevin collects Genie, Aladdin and Jasmine a little...he also collects Peanuts (mainly Snoopy, Woodstock and Schroeder), Star Trek Original Series and BMW stuff! :wiggle:

I've always wondered if you were the only collector in the household. :)

LOL, we have quite a few Snoopy collectibles (plush mainly) too in our house. Plus Star Trek TOS, TNG, DS9 too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back