• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A few of my personal pin displays

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of my personal pin displays

Rvickroy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I finally started putting together a few of my collections into Shadow Boxes over the holidays. It's a bit more work than i thought it would be .. thoughts and comments welcome :)

ResortsandParks_zps5b382f8d.jpg

Resorts, Parks and Holidays/Events Collection

TSMM_zpsfc661e47.jpg

My Toy Story Midway Mania Collection

CL-BVS_zpsbcb01079.jpg

Buena Vista Street and Carsland Collection

PODM_zpse7fed86c.jpg

PODM Pins (Year 2 Only)

Beautiful pin displays! I especially love your PODM display- it's so nice to see them all together like that! ^_^ Does it light up? :)

Awesome pins! I love the PODMs :D

Thank you .... Unfortunately, it does not light up :(
However, I did put white photo paper behind each cel and in person you can make out almost every scene ;)

Last edited:
Wow, I love all you pins, and like everyone else, your PODM is amazing! Did you use a DSLR to take such clear photos? And are these the shadowboxes that open and close behind a glass door? Hope you get to finish your Midway Mania pins soon :)

Oooh and can we see your PODM scenes? I can guess the Steamboat, Pluto, and Mermaid... I just love those pins haha!!

I like the way you have organized them. gives me inspiration to organize mine. Love your podms.
Thank you! They represent a lot of hours in lines! Some that ended in getting no pin after waiting hours and having to track them down elsewhere through trading and buying - 4 I obtained that way...

Wow, I love all you pins, and like everyone else, your PODM is amazing! Did you use a DSLR to take such clear photos? And are these the shadowboxes that open and close behind a glass door? Hope you get to finish your Midway Mania pins soon :)
Thank you! No I used an iPhone to take pics and yes shadow boxes have glass doors that open and close which makes it easy to change, update,etc.

Last edited:
This such a great collection of disney pins that really looking beautiful and good in design as well as color. I really like your disney pins collection. I also like to buy this kind of good disney pins through online store. It the best way to buy this kind of disney pins with cheap price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back