• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A friend registered but can't post

A friend registered but can't post

OlafOlaf

dreamer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I must've forgotten if we have to do something before we can post, because I don't know. A friend of mine registered on the forum but he can't comment or post anything (I know you have to get a few posts and days for the auction and trading threads).

Any reminder as to what he should or can do?

Once you register, you need to activate your account through an email-sent link before you can post on the forums, period. Some people might have this email sent to their spam folders or have it blocked totally, depending upon email providers and server settings. If this is the case, have your friend PM DPF Staff for support.

If this is just about starting posts in the Marketplace, you need to have been a member for at least 10 days and have a minimum of 30 posts.

Ah, I thought it would be that! Is there a way to resent this activation mail? He might try again then because he registered about yesterday and hasn't received anything. But I'll say he can pm the staff then.

Thanks!

Back