• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A glimpse into Grim's collections...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A glimpse into Grim's collections...

TheGrimGrinner

Mortals pay a token fee
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 95.3%
61   3   0
So, as many of you know, I'm on an extended temporary displacement from my Southern Californian home on the east coast. I wasn't able to take the bulk of my pins with me (though I still do have a shelf crammed with pins here), and I took a few photos of *some* of my collections before I left so I would know what exactly I had. Thought I'd might as well post the pictures so you can see the kind of mess I get myself crammed into. Haha... enjoy!

Sorcerer Hats + Beloved Tales... so close to completing these! Please help!
d61751fa.jpg

Jungle Book #1 Categorized by character
0704bca6.jpg

Jungle Book #2 Categorized by character
f6389cbf.jpg

Mali as Dragon, Marc Davis artwork, and Duelers
c525dc81.jpg

Marquees and Movie Posters (this collection will never end....)
a7b7e074.jpg

110th Legacy ... A collection I told myself I would not buy at all and would only trade, doing pretty well so far, almost half way!
232c58b1.jpg

Imagine Figment AKA Figment as.... [another character]
d76423c2.jpg

Sideckicks: Archimedes, Flounder, Timon, Smee, and Diablo
2deaf9d5.jpg

All amazing but holy goodness on the Marquee pins. That is a collection I just love! I almost fell out in the floor!! lol Amazing!

and where's the pic of the pew ;)

Loving the pin boards, see the UK CM Archimedes has pride of place. Only see 1 or 2 Timon pins I need to borrow from you xx

Grim, thank you for sharing such an impressive collection with us. I hope someday to have a collection that is at least 1/2 as impressive as yours. You have some fantastic pins and I'm so envious that you live in California. I know you want to get back home soon you can add to the collection. Again, thanks for sharing with us.

Wow you have a great collection, very impressive to see all the Marque and the hat pins, as well as your beloved tales, How long have you been collecting? you have such a nice variety of pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back