• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A little French fairy is arriving !

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little French fairy is arriving !

Tinker-Belle

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonjour everyone ! :wavey:

My name is Iris, I'm a 23 years old French girl living next to Paris and Disneyland Paris, and I usually work during holidays as a Disneyland Paris Castmember in attractions (Already worked at Snow White, Pinocchio, It's A Small World, Phantom Manor, Disneyland Railroad and others...).
I love cinema (I am a cinema student), photography, singing, travels, Disney universe and parks, and foreign langages (I speak English, Italian and Spanish !).

I do collect a lot of Disney things : disney pin's, vinylmations, disney limited dolls, statues (WDCC, Lenox, Jim Shore etc...), T-shirts, soft toys, books etc...

I heard a lot about this great forum and I just can't wait to talk with you all ! :hug:

Iris, welcome to the forum glad to know that you have decided to join our community. We are all happy to assist in any questions you may have about the forum or other Disney parks. I am by Disneyland Resort California. Hope to trade with you in the near future.

Thanks HandA and Pin-A-Colada !!:wavey:
Pin-A-Colada that's very kind of you ;) I went to Walt Disney World for 2 weeks last year and it was just like a dream coming true, and I would like to discover California now !! I hope I will go there soon !

You were a Cast Member for Phantom Manor!? Ahhh my dream job! lol! :D I loooooove Phantom Manor! Welcome to DPF! :)

Ah, lucky! :D I love trains as well, so being a Cast Member for the Railroad also sounds fun. Actually that's two of the things I collect; Phantom Manor and Trains.

I hope you enjoy it here! :)

Last edited:
Yeah another member from across the pond... Welcome to the second happiest place on earth...

If you ever have questions about anything feel free to just ask, everyone here is friendly and always more than happy to help...

If you ever need future pins from So.Cal area... DSF, WDI, DLR... Just send me a PM and there are enough of us here that can help you out for sure... I have many friends here and they are always willing to help other members...

By the way... I am sooo jealous of your job... Working for the mouse must be a blast...

Again welcome and I hope you enjoy our DPF family...

Hi Iris! Wow I'm jealous...next to Paris AND Disney...now THAT's the happiest place on earth! What kind of singing do you do? (I sing opera in my spare time.)

Bonjour Iris, lovely to meet you !

Peut-être un jour si on est toute les deux au parc on peut se rejoindre !
Je n'ai jamais encore rencontrer quelqu'un qui aime des pin's et disney autant que moi :)

Bienvenue !

Oh that's very very nice Goofy_Moe !!!
The same for DLP pins for you if you want ;)

Lady Dobbins I'm also colleting Phantom Manor things and pins :)
YoSoyAhPuch looooool I love French fries but I'm not a French fry myself :lol:
Thanks Starry_solo ;)

Pargani I also sing opera ;) I've been singer in two little symphonic metal bands.

DisneyOlivia tu me reconnaîtra facilement si tu viens me voir alors que je suis castmember, car j'ai toujours des pin's assez rares sur mes costumes ;) Comme ceux limités d'event ou castmembers :)

Last edited:
Bonjour et bienvenue! :)

Do you have a pinpics account? I'm sure everyone here would love to trade with you if you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back