• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A most wonderful zap!

ZAPPED! A most wonderful zap!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
So a few days ago, I got a odd email from Bricklayer requesting my address. I figured in this crowd, that could only be one thing. :wavey:

The mysterious package arrived today, but I have no idea who it is from. I did not recognize the return address, and there was no note. So whoever you are

THANK YOU!.

I was having a down in the dumps kind of day, and to open the envelope and see one of my most wanted pins, was just the boost I needed. This is also the first LBE I've gotten in a couple of weeks and I have been sad about that too.

This is the pin I received, and it means I get to update my signature pic too!

pin10119

Yay! Glad I could make your day a bit brighter :)

I'm glad you posted, so I know who to thank.

Thank you, Merryweather!

This really was the perfect zap. I've been trying to complete the scroll set, since they first came out. And this particular pin had been a bone of contention (not too serious, but you know how there is family competition) between me and the "Pin Man" aka my Dad. In another thread, I mentioned how he HATED pin trading until he moved to FL. In previous years, and even the first year or so my parents lived there, we had a rule that if they found certain pins while lanyard trading they would give them to me, since they didn't care that much. Until my Dad found this pin. This pin, broke the rule and he kept it for himself. I called him, right after I posted and told him he didn't have to hide his pin from me anymore. :lol: So not only was it a friendly zap, you brought about the end of pin hostilities that have been "raging" for 5 years!

Back