• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A New 'it's a small world' Grail!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A New 'it's a small world' Grail!

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
This has been a great couple weeks for pins! I have received two grails, but this one takes the cake!
IMG_9710.jpg
[/IMG]
Sorry for the huge image! I'm so excited that I got this pin! :) Thank you everyone who supported my sale which helped me receive this pin! I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart! :)
Thank you again!
-Erika

I never knew the hat was 3D, wow that is a nice pin. Does it move? I prefer it not, but if it does, that is cool too! I am in love with the right ear (with the clock hands) there is something I can't quite put my mind on but I am just mesmerized by that whole section.

I never knew the hat was 3D, wow that is a nice pin. Does it move? I prefer it not, but if it does, that is cool too! I am in love with the right ear (with the clock hands) there is something I can't quite put my mind on but I am just mesmerized by that whole section.

The clock face does move, but I prefer not to move it, since it is very delicate. And the clock hands move also! I understand the mesmerizing effect. It might be the swirl in the background. Not sure :) Thank you! :)

The clock face does move, but I prefer not to move it, since it is very delicate. And the clock hands move also! I understand the mesmerizing effect. It might be the swirl in the background. Not sure :) Thank you! :)

You are right! It is the swirl, but it isn't just the swirl. If you look at the hand that is pointing down, the swirl's lines almost follow it. It looks like the clock hands are making those lines in the swirls which gives it the appearance of a metallic liquid. Wow! That pin is really, really nice! I make it a rule for myself to not collect attraction themed pins, but if I ever came across that pin...rules are meant to be broken O___O

You are right! It is the swirl, but it isn't just the swirl. If you look at the hand that is pointing down, the swirl's lines almost follow it. It looks like the clock hands are making those lines in the swirls which gives it the appearance of a metallic liquid. Wow! That pin is really, really nice! I make it a rule for myself to not collect attraction themed pins, but if I ever came across that pin...rules are meant to be broken O___O

That is true! I do see the hand following it! That is so cool! This is the only attraction I collect :) They make such amazing small world pins! If you ever do come across it, jump on the chance. :) You won't regret it!

Out of curiosity, I didn't even know it was a jumbo pin. Do you happen to know the dimensions of that pin? I'm only curious as to the length and the width. I don't like collecting any pins that are too large.

Out of curiosity, I didn't even know it was a jumbo pin. Do you happen to know the dimensions of that pin? I'm only curious as to the length and the width. I don't like collecting any pins that are too large.

It's about 3.5 inches wide and about 2.25 inches in length. :) So, pretty big, but not amazingly large.

That is a cool pin...and the BEAUTIFUL Classic D you have on your grail list is also one of my favorite pins. When I purchased it at the park I think that is the exact moment I really fell in love with pin collecting.
Congrats

The Classic D is definitely one of my all time favorites also! It is so mesmerizing! Wow! That is an amazing story to go along with that pin :) Thank you for sharing that with me :)

It's about 3.5 inches wide and about 2.25 inches in length. :) So, pretty big, but not amazingly large.

Wow, that is a pretty big pin. Darn! I was hoping it would be a big pin, but still small enough to wear to the point that it would pull and stretch the clothes it was pinned too. However, it is really nice. If I was ever lucky enough to come across it, I don't think I could turn it down O___o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back