• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Princess for a Princess? A Sleeping Beauty Auction =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Princess for a Princess? A Sleeping Beauty Auction =)

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
:wavey:

Up for auction is the ever lovely Sleeping Beauty, Aurora:

pin69966

Pin 69966: DLRP - Sparkle Princess - Aurora
Members Wanting: 30
Members Trading: 9

A Princess for a Princess?

I recently slimmed down my want page *a lot*, so while I'd be happy if it comes from my want page, it is certainly not essential.

I am currently really excited about working on my Princess Page.
I have been acquiring princess pins here and there for the sake of this page, but some have not worked out - this pin being one of them.

So I'd love to be able to trade this pin for a Belle, Jasmine, or Ariel pin, as those are princess pins I am currently seeking at this time.
Any other princess is actually welcomed too, but I'd be really happy to find one of the three I mentioned.

I am open to pins not on my want list because, well, ther are so many pins I don't even know about and I'd be open to searching for others, or even
I may possibly be able to use them to trade for a princess pin I need.

The only dislikes I'd mention is that I generally don't like pins with the Princess's name on them, phrases, or logos/park names on them. It kind of makes
my page 'break out of character' when I add those sorts of pins :)

Details... Details...

All standard DPF Auction rules apply of course!

Auction ends 9/23 at 11:59 PM PST

Leaderboards will be updated as often as I can, though I am gone all day sometimes.
Always feel free to drop me a PM if there seems to be a delay in update, and I'll try to make a note to get to it asap ;D

Feel free to ask any questions and hope we can help each other out! Happy bidding! :wavey:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back