• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Re-introduction, Just Can't Stay Away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Re-introduction, Just Can't Stay Away...

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
Hello Everyone, I told myself a year ago that I would limit my time on the forum and from pin-trading in general. Well look how that turned out, lol. Its not that I haven't done any collecting since then, took part in a few games/secret santa and managed to acquire my top grail(hmm, can't get my photo to upload, here's the official pic)...

This year, I plan on going back to Disney(either park, possibly both) with my family so hopefully get to do some pin trading and making new memories with the little ones. Maybe get a chance to finally meet up with some of the members here

JC

Welcome back and congrats on that awesome pin! I've been looking forever for that pin and still haven't gotten it.

Welcome back....awesome to see you again :wavey:. Congrats on your amazing Grail. it's a good thing we didn't have a memorable experience with him or I'd probably want that pin, too!!

Welcome back! That is a really great grail, congrats!

It's one of the very few pins that has Figment on it that I don't consider necessary to have to be a "Figment completist." But I don't know... I might change my mind in the future! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back