• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Starry, Solo Zap!

ZAPPED! A Starry, Solo Zap!

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
So a bit over a month ago, DPF's own resident legal-eagle, Starry_Solo, asked for a bit of help with a poster she needed made for her Inn of Court (such an awesome name). I answered and helped her to get some posters made up. Yesterday, I found two packages at my door. One was expected - the Now Playing Coco pin from Tessa (thanks!) - and one was a complete surprise!
20171217_125926.jpg

The construction worker from UP PTD!!!! AH! Such a great zap, and he immediately found a home on my UP board!
20171217_130226.jpg

Thank you so much, Starry! I love it! You are a gentlewoman and a scholar! Literally. ;)

Back