• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Wonderful Ending to a Blessed Year! ZAPs from TheOtherSteve- THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :)

ZAPPED! A Wonderful Ending to a Blessed Year! ZAPs from TheOtherSteve- THANK YOU!!!!!!!! :)

PrincessxJasmine89

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
OMGosh, so this is soooooo horribly overdue (and I apologize, Steve), but my camera was found and I finally took some pictures! :hsd:

So, about a month ago two boxes arrived at my house, but NOTHING could prepare me for what was in them, except for the return address in the corner LOL ;) ...

OMGosh! A Holy Grail! :D Gold Jasmine is now mine!! I can't actually believe it, I am becoming lightheaded even just looking at this picture haha! :') I can't explain how grateful and blessed I feel to count Steve as a friend... maybe I can add some more words of gratitude to this thread when I'm not hyperventilating... :rofl:

DSCF1591_zps9769c08b.jpg

Also in the two November zap boxes were these ADORABLE buttons! They are going to decorate my pin bag! ^_^
DSCF1568_zps0ab526da.jpg

And as if that wasn't enough, yesterday ANOTHER box arrived, and inside there was... The Brave set Steve graciously picked up for me, as well as the complete OE Princess rack pin set (which looks simply STUNNING as a set and in person!), the Jack Skellington PTN AND an adorable Aladdin 15th Anniversary pin! :') :hsd:
DSCF1593_zpsdd18116d.jpg

Needless to say, I have been a victim of excessive zapping by Steve, and I feel so blessed... THANK YOU STEVE! I only hope I can repay the favour someday! :) I cannot express my gratitude enough...
DSCF1597_zps0298bff5.jpg

I feel honestly like the luckiest person in the world... despite the ups and downs of the year, I have been so blessed to have the honour of meeting some wonderful people on the forum (and some even in person)... Steve, Clara, Karina, Charlie, Rachel, Michelle, David, Sophia, ... I might have forgotten someone due to my bad memory, but you know who you are... and you all rock! :D THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS MADE THIS YEAR A WONDERFUL ONE! :) :hug:

-PrincessxJasmine89 :) x

Wow that is an amazing zap and you do deserve it.

I want to be "the other steve" when I grow up. Dude you really know how to zap big time!!!

Back