• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! GRAIL MAIL!! :D

ZAPPED! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! GRAIL MAIL!! :D

Dalamara

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
OK, so I just did my first BIG trade! You know, the kind that makes you bite your nails until both people have the pins in their happy little hands? Well, I recently traded 2 PoDMs with Leopardpolkadotspots, and here's what I got in return!!! (Pardon the dark photos from my cell phone):

image_zpsecd3dde9.jpg

AND...

image_zpsa4a5ba63.jpg

::swoons:: I can't believe I actually have these pins!!! Especially you, Gaston :lol: Thanks so much, Sophia! Hope you love your new pins as much as I do mine!! :D

I spy with my little eye...something very handsome!

tumblr_mlmg2xck451s91a1eo1_500.gif

Omg!! Congrats on two amazing grail pins!! I have to say, I am a bit jealous of that hunky, hairy man you have there...lol!!

puppy pin is adorable!! congrats on your great grail day trade!

I wish you dog collectors would stop posting cute pins because I want to branch out...I already now have 2 Bolt pins... :lol::drool::rofl:

Back