• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Abbreviations

Abbreviations

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Is there a posting or list of the Abbreviations that people use on these boards? I can figure alot of them out but some of them I'm just stumped on. Here's an example, you will see some people post on the trades auctions....No HM pins. Now I'm used to HM standing for Haunted Mansion pins, is that what this stands for? Maybe I'm just out of the loop or just not smart enough to figure these out but I really could use some help...lol. Thanks.

HM is usually Hidden Mickey :)

I know there is a list somewhere but can't tell where !

Duhh....Now I feel really stupid...lol. I should have figured that one out, I had to be looking into that one to deeply. lol

Don't be !! When I started lurking this forum (like 6 month ago), it was impossible for me to undertsand what the hell people were talkingt about :)

Back