• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Absolutely speechless!!! Grail zap!

ZAPPED! Absolutely speechless!!! Grail zap!

Orlandoismycat

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi everyone, this is actually Becky here, Orlandoismycat's daughter.

sooooo.... im up to my eyeballs studying for my final exams for my degree, and having a really really rubbish day today, when my phone's text tone goes off, and i realize i've missed a bunch of calls and texts, and i feel like this:
tumblr_mh5tj1X5sM1qmitico1_500.gif

i see that its from my mum, and open it. It simply says "zapped!" with an accompanying photograph. i look at the photo and almost stopped breathing!
tumblr_mblhw075Qf1rv8tjh.gif

and i figure my mum is probably winding me up because the photo is of this pin, my absolute holiest of holy grails:

pin73908
pin 73908

Buuuuuut, when my mum and dad call me, they are super excited, and i know its not a joke, someone has actually zapped me this amazing grail, and as a gift for my graduation! Its at this point that my boyfriend thinks i have gone completely mental, but i don't care, i'm bouncing around the room!

tumblr_limysre9N61qaln83.gif

tumblr_ljd4kmaDV81qixleeo1_500.gif

Crystal (Poohlady5) you are the most amazing, awesome, fabulous, wonderful, lovely person ever to Zap me with a pin like this, and i don't know where to even begin. But if i was in California (Ha, i wish!) then i would give you the biggest hug ever!

tumblr_m34ueuK3Gm1qiy0obo1_500.gif

Thankyou so much Crystal, you are such an amazingly generous person, and this pin will take pride of place in my maleficent collection :)

so, i think it is safe to say that this made my day, or my whole month!
Now i guess i should carry on revising.
tumblr_m9br5h5oeT1r0tjr3o1_500.gif

Thanks again, and happy trading!
Love Becky xxx

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMG WE KNOE HOW MUCH YOU WANTED THIS PIN

OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! WE BOTH ARE!

Becky you fabulous woman you, you deserve it!!!

AH IM SO HAPPY TO READ THIS!

Beckys' mum here,this truly was the most kind wonderful zap ever, I had asked crystal if there was anything worthy in my traders she would consider trading for this VERY SPECIAL pin as I wanted to surprise my daughter with it as a graduation pressie.
I NEVER thought she would zap Becky with it.
Ever since its been out Becky has wanted it ,it really is her holiest of grails,and something she did not expect ever to have
To Crystal, you are a very special person to do this,truley blessed,and I cannot thank you enough

Last edited:
OMG that's a beautifull pin! I just got to see it on someone's lanyard at the last trade event! I am hunting the sister design in Rainbow colors for my PRIDE Pins! Congratulations!!!! And way to go Crystal!!!! :hsd:

What a wonderful zap & how incredably generous!!

Congratulations on your zap Becky & good luck for this final stage of your degree :)

Awesome ZAP!!.... and Translation from the first post: ANYONE IN CALIFORNIA>>> PLEASE HUG CRYSTAL!!!!!! (Poohlady)! Big hugs.. like ... "call her squishy" - type hugs! Great job! and Congrats!

Back