• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Accidental Collections

Accidental Collections

Pinasaurus

PinPics: Pinasaurus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When do you acknowledge a 'side collection' as an accidental new main? Cuz I think I'm getting there!

I've always kept my feelers out for cat pins; I'm a softy for a sob story and I do love a lot of the classic 'lost cat finds loving adoptive family' narratives. Mostly I like Duchess & O'malley because she's a tough wiley mom who is being pursued by a catmurderer! who seduces the local tough guy into helping her on the lam. Nice, right? I was never a huge fan of Oliver & Co because, lets face it, the first few minutes are like UP! style crying. YES OLIVER I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE CARDBOARD BOX please don't sit in the rain!

But lets be real, Jenny is actually kind of a stand up kid. She falls in love with Oliver, but when she finds out he's been catnapped, she's willing to find his original owners and give him back. That's pretty dope, Jenny. And then there's Bette Midler. (=ↀᴥↀ=)

So I accidentally an Oliver&Co collection. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd say the moment when you go from acquiring one or two offhand that happen to fit together to purposefully going after a pin because it fits that theme or movie.

Congrats on starting your new Oliver collection! :D

LMAO, I love your description of Duchess's storyline, and I'm always glad to see people collecting from Oliver and Co. That movie holds a special place in my heart. :)

I really want to start collecting Oliver & Company pins! Any tips, I don’t think there are a lot of them, and I don’t really know how to find them. :)

Back