Accidental Collections

Discussion in 'Pin Showroom' started by Pinasaurus, May 10, 2018.

1. Pinasaurus

Pinasaurus PinPics: Pinasaurus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

When do you acknowledge a 'side collection' as an accidental new main? Cuz I think I'm getting there!

I've always kept my feelers out for cat pins; I'm a softy for a sob story and I do love a lot of the classic 'lost cat finds loving adoptive family' narratives. Mostly I like Duchess & O'malley because she's a tough wiley mom who is being pursued by a catmurderer! who seduces the local tough guy into helping her on the lam. Nice, right? I was never a huge fan of Oliver & Co because, lets face it, the first few minutes are like UP! style crying. YES OLIVER I WILL SAVE YOU FROM THE CARDBOARD BOX please don't sit in the rain!

But lets be real, Jenny is actually kind of a stand up kid. She falls in love with Oliver, but when she finds out he's been catnapped, she's willing to find his original owners and give him back. That's pretty dope, Jenny. And then there's Bette Midler. (=ↀᴥↀ=)

[​IMG]

So I accidentally an Oliver&Co collection. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    240   0   0

I'd say the moment when you go from acquiring one or two offhand that happen to fit together to purposefully going after a pin because it fits that theme or movie.

Congrats on starting your new Oliver collection! :D

Pinasaurus likes this.
  3. Palancar

Palancar Pinpics: Palancar

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Wow, I am already there. Man this hobby just keeps sucking you in further and further. But it is fun.

Nasubionna and Pinasaurus like this.
  4. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

Those are really nice pins for a side collection ~ Congrats!

Pinasaurus and momin.ator like this.
  5. arielsdinglehopper

arielsdinglehopper Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Lovely collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

LMAO, I love your description of Duchess's storyline, and I'm always glad to see people collecting from Oliver and Co. That movie holds a special place in my heart. :)

7. _Stitch

_Stitch New Member

0   0   0

I really want to start collecting Oliver & Company pins! Any tips, I don’t think there are a lot of them, and I don’t really know how to find them. :)

8. Maryline

Maryline Member

0   0   0

beautiful pins !

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk